1: Angel on the angle

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Mr. Kim!"

"Oh, he is finally here." People started talking loudly about his presence as the brunette entered the backstage of the main hall.

The staff was running here and there to make arrangements for him.

"Mr. Kim! What a pleasant surprise you gave me today. I thought that you'd rejected the offer." Designer, Mr. Eric chirped happily.

Taehyung's manager gave him a smile as the brunette was silently walking towards the chair where another famous, or more precisely, his senior was sitting, with a prominent scowl on his face.

"He just couldn't deny after your kind words, Mr. Eric." Jung Hoseok, Taehyung's manager politely said with a beaming smile.

Eric was in the skies just by the presence of the world-famous model and actor. He tried a lot of times to convince the actor to be his show-stopper for the International fashion show in Seoul, but for some reason, the brunet denied the offer.

But, now having him backstage, ready to be the show stopper for him, made him so happy that he even forgot about the other senior model who was about to do the job.

Taehyung silently sat on the chair as the staff quickly gave him some drinks while the makeup artist was looking at his skin tone and all.

"What a show-off! If you really wanted to be the show stopper, then why you denied it the first time, Kim?" The other model said through his gritted teeth, though his tone was sweet... sickly sweet.

Taehyung patiently took a long sip from his drink and turned to his right to face the other.

"They deserve my presence, Mr. Dong." Dong Junsang, the previous heartthrob of the country, scowled more but smiled again.

"You're being so proudy, Kim. Don't fly so far, because if you're gonna fall, it will hurt like hell." Taehyung smirked at that and waved the staff to leave him for a few minutes.

"Why so salty?" Dong clenched his jaw and leaned forward.

"Salty? Well, you just destroyed everything for me. I was supposed to be the show stopper, but as always, you snatched that from me." Taehyung shook his head with his eyes closed.

"You're saying it in the wrong way, Mr. Dong. They called me, but as always, you wanted to butt in my business. How can I leave it?" Taehyung calmly said, face looking emotionless to the extent, that if his fans would've seen him, they would never believe it.

Dong clenched his fists tightly and got up from his chair. He was about to leave when he heard again.

"One more thing, stop who*ing around for money. It doesn't suit you, Mr. Dong. Try to earn fairly, if you're this much eager." Dong turned back and was about to punch the other but stopped himself as there were many people.

He left the area while fuming in anger and that's when the designer noticed and quickly marched behind him to apologize.

Taehyung was given his stuff and his makeup was done quickly. He still had that emotionless face throughout the time unlikely on the stage, a very charming smile was plastered on his face, the same one that made the world his fan, little did they know, that the boy was totally a different human behind that mask.

He was Kim Taehyung, a heartthrob and a very famous actor and model of the time. He gained fame in a short time and was more popular with boys as well because he was always involved with action movies rather than boring, stupid love stories. Directors, producers, and designers were dying to work with him, but whoever worked with him always said 'he's so rude'.