53: Cruel fate

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

(Back to the time when Yoongi dragged Jungkook out)

Taehyung watched with teary eyes when Jungkook struggled in the arms of Yoongi before the older punched him. That moment he felt that punch was delivered to his heart, his soul because it was so painful to witness.

Once the older was gone with Jungkook, Taehyung tried to control his sobs that his pillow muffled, all of his agonizing screams dissolved within the soft fabric of the pillow until he felt no energy to cry more. That's the moment when he felt footsteps reaching the room he was inside.

"Sir! Found the boy!" A police officer informed his senior once he saw Taehyung laying on the bed inside the room.

Taking some deep breaths, Taehyung tried to keep himself calm in front of the officer. Soon, a number of police officers entered the room, followed by a man also in uniform, but his face was masked.

Taehyung blinked slowly, trying his best to recognize the person standing in front of him but before he could, a harsh swing of something hit the side of his head, causing black dots to appear as something warm trickled down his temple and his body fell back on the mattress.

"Cover his face and put him inside the van. Also, check around the house to find anything of use." Taehyung groaned, his vision still blurry before someone covered his face with a sack, making it completely impossible to look around.

The rushy footsteps echoed around, someone picked him up too, and threw him somewhere after a little while. The noises continued until, supposedly the van, started and took him, God knows where.

A staggered breath left his dry lips when Taehyung felt his head throb so badly to even make it difficult to move an inch. After some tries, he opened his eyes only to find himself in a room, nice and well-settled room but what caught him off guard was the walls. The white walls were covered with pictures, with Taehyung's pictures, starting from his debut till the model shoot from the last year.

"I see, you are awake now and enjoying the view, aren't you, Kim Taehyung?" The sort of familiar voice fell in Taehyung's ears and he jerked his head back, ignoring the pain in his skull, he frowned at the presence in the doorway.

The person was still wearing the same mask, hiding his face as he walked forth to plop on the white couch placed opposite the chair Taehyung was sitting on.

"This room belongs to my son, my one and only son, who used to be your die-hard fan." A bitter chuckle echoed in the room when the other leaned back on the couch.

Taehyung was breathing heavily, his sixth sense was alerting him again and over again, but what could he do with his paralyzed body?

"He ditched every other field just to reach you. Arts, medicine, business, uh, he selected to be a hair stylist, can you believe it?" Taehyung blinked slowly, not knowing where it was going, but one thing was sure, it wasn't going somewhere good.

"Still, I didn't stop him, because all I wanted was his happiness. And it was really worth it. I still remember that day," Taehyung gulped when the unknown male sighed.

"-the day when he actually got the job as your stylist, he came back all chirpy, even jumped in utter happiness. I still remember it all." Taehyung was trying to remember his hair stylist now, but it was so difficult to remember any specific one. In the past, he used to be very cold to the staff, or more like reserved which others named as rude behavior. He barely interacted with the staff, recognizing their face was a difficult task for him.