10: Loud yet silent

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was again just staring at the ceiling when the raventte came after knocking to take the dishes.

The silence continued as the other came around the bed to get the medicines and gave him to take he did, very much humbly.

The brunet was practically confused by the other's very calm behavior even after what happened around half an hour ago.

When the other was about to leave the room with almost empty dishes, Taehyung cleared his throat.

Jungkook cocked his brow, turning his head back to know the reason the other stopped him like that.

"Find my phone charger," Taehyung said nonchalantly, eyes casting downside now. 

"Charger?" Jungkook repeated, eyebrows frowning a bit when he hastily roamed his gaze around the room to look for the small thing.

"Um- ok. I'll be back in a minute." Hearing that, Taehyung nodded and watched from his peripheral vision as the other left the room.

It barely took a minute when the raventte was back in the room and started looking around for the charger.

"Can I open your drawers?" Taehyung was hesitant for a moment but nodded at the end and the other was back on his task.

The brunet silently observed as the raven-haired kept looking through his room, opening and closing the drawers until he halted with wide eyes.

His own eyes narrowed as he tried to look at the thing that probably made the other kind of shocked.

"H- here it is." Jungkook stuttered and placed the charger in front of him and turned back to leave again.

Even, after leaving the room, Jungkook felt mixed emotions after what he witnessed in the drawer. It was something he would never believe if he hadn't seen it by himself. There was a frame, a picture of a few teenagers, smiling widely, looking carefree and one of them was the Kim Taehyung.

Shaking his head, he went back to the kitchen to clean the rest of the things before the maid came. The next few hours went by like that as he was supervising the lady.

This time, he was very much attentive of the time as he didn't want to make the brunet miss his lunch again. So, when the maid was doing laundry, he made lunch and went to the room of the actor.

"Mr. Kim?" Taehyung was sitting, eyes focused on the screen of his phone because of that he missed the other's presence.

Knocking on the door again, Jungkook called for the second time, but Taehyung was so immersed in whatever was playing on the screen.

"The superstar, Kim Taehyung is now paralyzed after a horrible accident. Unfortunately, we won't be able to see his handsome face on screen again. What a pity. I really wanted to work with him but looks like, I won't be able to do that ever." Guhan, another actor was saying in the tone of full mock while faking pity, talking to the host of the show.

The interview was trending on the app with hashtag #respectTaehyung and when he opened it, that video clip of the actor came out. His true fans were protesting against the other's tone and choice of words, which made him feel happy. But, the anger was too much in front of that happiness.

Guhan, was one of those actors who always tried to work with him, but when they never got the chance, they started spreading rumors about him. There were a few scandals just because of him but the matter was taken care of by Hoseok right at the time.