30: Believe

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The whole club was in chaos, people started to leave the premises as soon as possible as the manager was already frantically sending security to find the culprit who attacked the model.

During that chaos, Yoongi dragged a still traumatic Jimin aside to a VIP room and made him sit there after informing the staff.

"Are you alright?" Jimin blinked, still in a drunk daze as he tried to grip the situation. Someone just tried to kill him? KILL HIM!

"HEY!" Shaking his head a bit, he gives a glance at the other standing in front of him, a medium height with pale skin, cat-like eyes, and perfectly shaped pink lips... an angel-looking savior, his savior.

"Yeah, I'm- I guess." Yoongi clicked his tongue, hands going up to ruffle his own hair as his phone was buzzing continuously. He knew better who was giving the phone shocks after every few seconds but he just felt very very agitated for now to receive the call.

"Call someone who can pick you up." Saying so, he turned on his heels to leave only to halt when a hand wrapped around his wrist. He would've laughed out at how the fingers were too small to even cover his wrist but the situation made him just look blankly.

"Thank you, for- for saving me."

"No problem." He again tried to leave but the hand was still there, stopping his every movement.

"How did you- I mean-" Yoongi sighed, knowing well the question might be there soon.

"I saw a red dot." Licking the dry lips, Jimin nodded to that as well, his heart still beating furiously after the incident.

"Can you- can you give me another favor, please." The voice came out like a mere whisper but Yoongi was quick to catch it, thanks to his instincts.

"But-"

"Please, I- I really can't call anyone right now and.." Biting his lips, Jimin let go of his hand and hung his head low, but again Yoongi was quick to notice the tear and fear-filled eyes of the other.

"Fine, but cover your face." Saying that Yoongi went out of the room to find a mask and to his luck, he did find one. Coming back to the room, he found the model still sitting in the same position, fidgeting with his fingers as tears were falling on his lap, wetting his white shirt.

"Let's go." Avoiding the little awkward feeling in his heart at the sight, he simply offered the other who quickly wore the mask after taking it from his hand.

"Thank you, really." Muttering that softly, he followed the other silently till they were near the exit that's when the manager caught them.

"Sir, please don't let the word out." He pleaded in front of the model, knowing well the matter could be very dangerous for his business and he wasn't ready for that.

Jimin chuckled bitterly at that, keeping his eyes down. "Don't worry, if you are afraid for your reputation. I won't say a word, but make sure the same happens from this side as well."

Because I'm also afraid of my own reputation.

He couldn't say those words. It was definitely bad for him as well, he can't get himself caught up in some personal matters when his job was already at risk.

The manager assured him well before letting them leave the club. The moment he entered the stranger's plus his savior's car, he breathed out with closed eyes.