50: Pain, just pain

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Yoongi was sitting inside his car when Jimin managed to escape the company somehow. Finding the specific car parked near the empty lot, he rushed to knock at the window, making sure that his face was hidden well.

Once the door was unlocked, the silver-haired entered the car and let his mask and hood down, making Yoongi frown at the view. Those swollen, red eyes and pale lips weren't a usual sight, and perhaps, it bothered him very slightly.

"What's wrong with you?" Jimin lightly chuckled, feeling no more hurt as he was kind of accustomed to this tone and coldness. The model was a tiny bit, a tiny bit attracted to the cold person sitting beside him, but of course, his pride was higher to step forth, and yeah, Yoongi's cold behavior screamed 'stay away' so he just stayed the way they are.

"You once said that you know some underworld people." Yoongi's frown deepened at the question.

"Maybe, why?"

"Can you give me their contact? I need it," Jimin blurted out, keeping his gaze low, another thing that slightly, very slightly bothered the dark-haired male.

"For what, if may ask?" Jimin looked outside of the window, finding no one there. He really felt the need to let it out, his heart was way beyond heavy by now, making it almost impossible to breathe normally.

"I need to find someone with their help." Yoongi scoffed at that.

"I think, decent people like you believe in cops." The mock-filled words made Jimin chuckle bitterly.

"Decent, right... apparently decent but actually worse than those thugs." Ok, now Yoongi felt a lot bothered because those eyes that he mostly witnessed in beautiful crescents, were filled with tears.

"Can you tell me exactly what's going on with you, Park?" Jimin took a minute to get hold of his thoughts and finally, decided to tell Yoongi about each and everything from the start, including how his uncle was assassinated in the USA, how he promised to revenge the death, how he looked upon Taehyung, and how he met Sungjae before finding RD.

Yoongi was beyond surprised now, slowly understanding the reason why Jungkook tried to threaten Jimin and why he hated him to his guts. Because Jimin knew everything about him and made Jungkook dirty in view of Taehyung while Jungkook had plans to reveal himself soon, in a better way.

"That Sungjae, he- he is now targeting Taehyung, I don't know why! We just made a deal that he will capture RD, but yesterday he broke the deal, and now, both are missing." Those depressed eyes met Yoongi's blown wide ones. "If anything happens to Taehyung, I will never be able to forgive myself."

Each and every word felt genuine, a huge truth and Yoongi found his hand caressing the other's shoulder. "You want to find Taehyung's whereabouts?"

Jimin nodded frantically, his nose and cheeks already red from the crying and Yoongi was wondering, how much he admired the brunet to feel this much pain.

"Is it your guilt or... do you love Taehyung?" The question was already out of his mouth even before he could comprehend the meaning behind it.

Jimin blinked, taken aback by the question but soon, a small smile spread on his lips, which also looked painful to Yoongi. "I really admire him, maybe had a celebrity crush too, but now, I just admire him as a person, I want to protect him because I know, he suffered a lot. I want to protect him from RD."

"About feeling guilty, yes, I'm way more than just guilty for dragging him into the mess just for my revenge. But I had no choice because RD was living with him, invading his head and overpowering his senses. I needed to separate him from RD for his own safety because I just want him free, happy and that's it."