35: Deep

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The loud and booming sound of the music was blasting, yet the person could hear his own heart beating furiously even in that much noise.

"Why are you so furious today, explain to me first, can you? Is it really just because of your target?" Yoongi softly whispered in the ear of the masked man who pulled back with a slightly softer gaze.

"I-"

"Is everything alright?" A voice made him stop midway and the same look of rage was back in his eyes, alerting Yoongi as well.

Yoongi turned his head slightly to see the silver-haired standing in a distance with a concerned look, his small fingers fidgeting in nervousness, making him feel something, a little something in his heart.

The masked man jerked away the hand that was placed over his shoulder and gave a last glare to the model before sprinting away to the dark street.

Yoongi rubbed his temple, not understanding the reason why the younger was getting furious every time in front of the model.?

"Um, was that person threatening you?" Jimin again butted in, his voice still small and timid, making Yoongi once again question the reasons for Jungkook's anger.

"Well, he is a friend. By the way, why are you here?" Yoongi retorted, his brows furrowed in distress when the model licked his lips, looking very disturbed.

Huffing out a sigh, Yoongi took hold of the small hand and dragged him back inside the club, and then to a VIP room.

"Now, tell me, why were you looking for me earlier?" Jimin looked around the room to find it almost empty, a small couch and a medium-sized bed with a full-length mirror were placed at a side.

"Actually, I didn't get the chance to thank you properly last time."

"But, I clearly told you that it's fine. Why bother again?" The silver-haired slowly walked to the bed and made his body plop there softly, eyes looking distant like he was in some deep thoughts.

"I- I was happy that you saved me that day, but- I also feel angry for surviving after that." Yoongi's eyes narrowed when Jimin softly mumbled in a daze, and he wasn't wrong when he saw the glistening eyes.

"You don't want to live, really?" The model let out a dry chuckle at that, head shaking in denial but eyes were saying other things.

"I- I feel regret, deep regret for something I did in- in haste and now this regret is suffocating me, no matter where I go." Yoongi's lips slightly curled up on that, eyes showing the resemblance with the feeling for a brief moment before he took a seat on the couch.

"I see. So, why are you here then? To thank me or to curse me for saving you?" Jimin sighed again, making his frame fall back on the mattress, his body slightly bouncing up.

"I don't know... I- I just don't know." And that's how Yoongi felt like both of them were alike, going through something similar.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Taehyung opened his eyes when the sunlight fell on his face from a small slit in the curtains. The stiffness in his neck and shoulders made him groan as he tried to stretch his muscles.

"Good morning, my baby bear." The voice caught his attention and in an instant, a cute smile formed on his plush lips, his hands automatically stretched to get hold of the warm one. "Morning, bunny."