19: Craving

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The clattering of utensils was the only sound in the dining room when the brunet was busy having his breakfast while the raventte was standing beside him, making sure to provide him with everything in an instant.

"Do you want some more fruits?" He asked to which the other just shook his head, leaving him with a small smile plastered on his thin lips.

Their conversation from the last night made him at ease because the brunet was looking much better, better in terms of lightly nodding and responding well. Like he accepted his offer and was trying his best to adjust to that.

After a little moment, Taehyung lightly pushed his plate away, indicating that he was done with food and Jungkook didn't waste any second before assisting him back to his room.

"Do call me if you need anything." He was about to turn and leave when the brunet called him.

"Yes?" Jungkook looked slightly puzzled by the way other was hesitantly looking back at him.

"I- nothing." Again, Jungkook sighed in disappointment when the other kept it to himself before dismissing him silently. He was well aware of the storm going wild inside brunet's mind and that made him more than willing to wait patiently.

After cleaning the dishes once he was done with his own breakfast, the raven-haired made sure that the maid was doing her work before going to his room.

"Jeon?!" Taehyung's voice boomed inside the mansion and Jungkook was already rushing towards his room, his shirt unbuttoned at the upper half because he was about to shower.

"Yes? What happened?!" Those dark eyes roamed around the whole room to find no one, no threat at all but the brunet sitting and intensely staring at him.

Taehyung was in a bit of shock at seeing those dark orbs for the first time, he was sure he did witness a small glimpse of those on the night of the attack but today, they seemed more intense.

His keen eyes watched as the other hastily walked to him and inspected his body in a quick glance before leaving a small sigh.

"Do you need something, Mr. Kim?" Taehyung blinked slowly, feeling kinda confused about the way the other's expressions turned in an instant with his voice.

"I want it to be gone." Pointing towards the bandage on his chest, he looked away, not standing the gaze of the other.

"Oh, I see. Let me ask your doctor if it is possible now or not-"

"I just want it gone! I'm not asking for permission, just get me free of it. It's irritating, so much irritating and I want to get rid of it.!" Jungkook sighed at the outburst of the other, he sounded very annoyed and fed up.

"Ok, let me call him." Pivoting on his heels, he suddenly halted to turn back with a glint in his eyes that made Taehyung kinda alert.

"What?!"

"Um, how about a visit to your doctor? We can get the check-up of your wounds as well get rid of these-"

"No." Without letting him complete his words, the other spatted rather harshly before closing his eyes.

"Mr. Kim, please try to understand. It's been a week since your last check and the doctor strictly said to visit after every two or three days. You're not even staying at the hospital that was your first option but-"