Chapter 18

Bart cleared his throat.

"Let's get our wonderful talented Dj Mahogany Lox out here!" He yelled into the microphone.

"Thank you guys! Let's welcome out the rest of the family NASH, CAMERON, MATTHEW, MADISYN, SHAWN, HAYES, CARTER, AARON, JACOB, TAYLOR, AND JACK AND JACK!" She shouted playing turn down for what. We all ran out on to stage some of us giving high fives, others dancing. After about five minutes we were sitting ready to do the Q and A.

"You the guy in the Mahogany Lox shirt!" I yelled pointing to him.

"What are the future tour stops for all you guys?" He shouted.

I looked over at Matt who looked down.

"Um we aren't sure." I replied. I didn't want to announce we are quitting. Nash, Matt, and Taylor are going to make videos tomorrow to announce it.

"Blonde girl holding the Taylor sign!" Johnson pointed.

"Is the rumor true Shawn is going on tour with Austin Mahone? Doesn't that mean he will have to leave Magcon?" She asked.

"Um lets have Shawn answer that himself." Johnson panic laughed.

"Well I was offered to go on tour with him, but that doesn't mean I will take it." He stated. After about 20 more questions we finished up with the Q and A. The fans seem to be enjoying so far which is good. All of us our still hiding the pain underneath the fake smiles. We decided after the Q and A we are going to sign and take pictures with the fans before we do the skits and performances. Some of the boys are doing a couple funny skits. After that Jacob performs. Then Jack and Jack, Shawn, and last me.

We all got in our booths ready for the fans. It took a good couple of hours, but we took pictures and signed stuff for all the fans. And when I say all the fans I mean all of them. Every single person who came to Magcon. It was a long time, but it was worth it. It is our last time might as well make it count. We all walked backstage watching Cam and Nash grab props for their skit.

"Good luck guys!" I screamed as they ran out on stage.

They had a funny skit, and the rest of the skits were funny too. Now Jacob is performing a cover of One Thing by One Direction.

"Good luck out there Johnson and Gilinsky. Don't fall off the stage." I laughed.

"That's not funny. We won't fall off of the stage. That was only rehearsals. And we don't speak of that." Johnson laughed.

"Okay you win it wasn't funny." I tried controlling my laughter, but it eventually came out.

"We have to go perform like real singers unlike slackers backstage laughing at the professionals." Gilinsky said snapping his finger acting sassy.

I watched them walk on stage and see all the girls cheering smiling as big as they can. It hurts seeing those smiles knowing tomorrow they are going to fade..

"Hey princess." Shawn whispered in my ear.

"Hi. What song are you singing? I didn't get a chance to hear during rehearsals." I spoke.

"I am doing a cover of she looks so perfect. And little things." He replied

"Those are good songs." I laughed. He knows I am deeply obsessed with One Direction and 5 Second of Summer. We talked till Jack and Jack finished.

"I have to go now. Good luck princess." He said kissing my cheek and leaving off towards the stage. I watched him perform She Looks So Perfect. It was funny because every time he sang she looks so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear he would look at me.