Chapter 24

We pulled in to a dead end street only containing three houses. They are all huge. I would count them as mansions! They are so beautiful, and we pulled into the most beautiful one.

"Is this one ours?" I asked

"Yupp!" Nash replied. I got out as quick as I could running to the front door hoping to see Cam. I ran inside and froze. It amazed me. It's so big and beautiful.

"MADDIE!" Cam yelled.

I turned around, and ran into his arms.

"Oh gosh I missed you so much Cambam!" I laughed as he spun me around.

"I missed you too Little E."

We let go so he could say hi to Anna and Matt. While he did that I grabbed my bags.

"Follow me and I will show you guys your rooms." Nash explained grabbing mine and Anna's suitcases. We followed him up the long staircase with Cam and Matt behind us.

"Over here is My room. Right there is Cam's Next to Cam's is Matt's. Here is Anna's and Maddie's bathroom." He explained.

I opened the door to see a beautiful bathroom.
"Oh my gosh!" I yelled

"I am speechless" Anna said in amazement.

"Apparently you aren't speechless if you just said that." Matt laughed.

Anna slapped his arm still looking at the bathroom.
"There is Anna's room, and there is Maddies." Nash pointed to each bedroom. "You can't go in yet. I have to show you the rest of the house first." He smiled.

It took about 30 minutes to see the rest of the house. There was a game room, theater, recording room, family room, living room, dining room, kitchen, 3 more bathroom, pantry, and an amazing backyard. The backyard was huge with a beautiful pool, and hot tub. They bought furniture for every room, and the backyard. We had two rooms left. They said they are just guest rooms. After seeing all that they showed us their own rooms.

"One big surprise. We figured since you are going to be a actress you are going to need to dress like one with lots of clothes. But in order to have all those clothes you need a huge closet! This is your walk in closet Maddie and Anna." Cameron said opening a door.

It is huge. More shelves then I can count. Amazing floors. Empty now, but not for long. And last a beautiful chandelier in the middle.

"This door leads into Anna's room so let's go see here first." Nash smirked.