Chapter 47

Please read authors note at the end:

"You guys came!" I shouted running into Gilinsky's arms.

I never would have expected them to all come. We are leaving in two days. It's so nice to see them again. I know I am over exaggerating it's been only a couple of days, but I have missed them!

"We wouldn't of missed it for the world," Gilinsky chuckled bro hugging Matt.
"Dude. The fight you got in last night was totally amazing!" Taylor yelled hugging me.
Cam looked at me giving me a 'oh shit' face pointing towards my mom.
I. Am. Screwed.
"What happened last night?" My mom asked turning around. She looks confused maybe I can play it off cool.
"Oh me becoming prom queen mom. I already told you about it," I said calmly. At the same time I was looking at Taylor with a death glare. Let's just say if it wasn't illegal for someone to murder someone; my hands would already be wrapped around Taylor's neck.

He got the point. I gave the rest of the guys hugs.
"Okay I want a group picture with you all!" I yelled making sure everyone heard. They did thankfully. We all got together, and I unzipped my gown so my dress was showing. Matt noticed, and copied me. Really.

"Okay looks good," my dad said messing around with his camera.

"Alright let's go home, and party!" Hayes yelled running towards the cars.

"We are going to go to the hotel now. Love you guys and congratulations," my dad said hugging Matt and I.

"I'm so proud. Love you guys," my mom said trying not to cry. Quickly she gave us a kiss on our cheeks, and left with my dad.

"Alright now let's party!" I yelled running to the cars.
You may be thinking how is she running in heels. Let's just say I am a pro. Yup I am pretty talented. No need to brag pshh.

Turns out the guys rented a suburban, so they took that while the rest of us took my moms.

"Alright when we get home I need Matt to order 20 pizzas, and Nash and Cam to bring the drink from the garage into the house. Anna and Hayes set out the chips. The rest of us will get the lights and decorations up. Oh and start the fire," I explained all of that on the way home.

Not a lot to do if you really think about it. We don't have to go shopping for anything because my mom already bought everything.

We pulled into the driveway, and got out. I went upstairs and Shawn followed me. I put my diploma on my night stand, and hung my gown and cap up.
"What to wear what to wear?" I pondered looking at my clothes.

"Wear skinny jeans because you always look hot in those," Shawn smirked smacking my butt.

"Calm your hormones," I laughed

I took out a pair of black skinny jeans, and a lavender crop top. For my shoes I just wore black sandals. I decided to wear my star and moon necklace with a light pink matte lipstick.

"Alright let's go decorate!" Shawn yelled throwing me over his shoulders, and running downstairs. I felt laughter take over my body as I held onto him for dear life. At this moment I feel like I am going to die! He is running with me over his shoulder.

--------------------------

"This party is amazing thanks for inviting us!"

I don't even know who said that because there is so many people, and it's really loud. The first person to show up came four hours ago, and it is now 11pm. Somewhere in between someone brought alcohol, but I'm not complaining. I usually don't drink, but hey let's celebrate! Let's see I have had two shots, one beer, four Jell-O shots, and one mixed drink, and I am still not drunk.