Chapter 5

A/N:: Sorry for bad writing and not updating that much. I am going to try and update as much as I can this week since it is spring break. Hope you guys have or had a great spring break!! Thank you to the people that are reading this story!(((:

Once we got to the airport we unloaded our bags on the sidewalk and said our good byes to my parents.

"Be safe in Miami!" My mom yelled.

"And Matt watch over your sister and make sure she doesn't get hurt! And if anything happens call us right away," My dad added to the be safe.

"Love you guys!" Matt and I said in unison.

"Love you guys too!" My mom and Dad said at the same time.

****Skip Airport and Plane ride****

We all got off the plane and went to luggage claim.

"We have to wait for the rest of the guys here. They all should be here within 1 hour," Matt said grabbing his suit case.

"Why did I even come?" I asked him.

"Because I would miss you too much and you are also famous in the Vine and YouTube world too," he responded with a smirk.

"Only because I am your sister..." I said looking down at my feet.

I was really nervous to see the guys. I only saw them once and it was only for one hour months ago. I am really close to Nash, Cameron, and Shawn. I am really close to Cameron he is another brother to me. Whenever I am sad I can plan on Cameron to make me laugh. Nash is one of the two people I can talk to about anything. He is a really good listener, and always has the right words to say. Shawn.. Shawn just makes me happy whenever I see him. I really like him; a lot.

"Anna want to come with me to Starbucks?" I asked in a white girl voice.

"Girl I thought you were never going to ask," she responded mocking my tone. We both laughed.

"Anyone want anything?" I asked looking at the boys.

"I do!" They all screamed.

"Okay I will get you all your usual drinks,"I winked and walked away.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks I am Luke what can I get you?" The cashier asked. Luke is a very attractive person. He looks around 16 or 17. When he smiled man did I get butter fly's. His smile is PERFECT.

"Can I please get 2 Carmel frappes, one strawberry cream, one vanilla cream, and two Java Chip Frappes. All of them Grandes please," I said smiling back at him.

"You total today will be $27.45," he said smiling       A/N: I just made up a number

I handed him my money, grabbed my receipt, and walked over to Anna.

"That guy was totally was flirting with you. When you walked away he even winked!" She whispered shouted jumping up and down.

"Madisyn," Luke said.

"Thank you," I said grabbing my order.

"Your welcome have a good day," he said winking.

Wow he winks a lot. I handed Anna her drink and walked over to the boys. No one has came yet and we were gone for 15 minutes. I handed them their drinks, and started drinking mine.

"What is that on the side of your cup?" Matt asked confused.

"I don't know..Ohhhh," I said looking at a number written down in sharpie.

It looks like Luke put his phone number on my cup. Maybe I can text him sometime to hang or so..

"I TOLD YOU HE LIKES YOU!" Anna screamed.

"It is just a number," I said drinking my drink.

"If someone want my little Rae then they are going to have to deal with me first," Matt said putting his arm around me and pointing his thumb at his self.

"I am a big girl I can deal with someone flirting with me Matt," I  chuckled.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye Shawn was looking down at his feet staying quiet.

"I am board..." I whined.

"MAD DOGGG!!!!" I turned around and saw Taylor running towards me. I guess its time to meet him half way.

"TAYYYYYYY!!!" I said running into his arms. He picked me up and spun me around. He put down after we were done with our hug.

"Gosh I missed you so much!" Taylor whined side hugging me.

"TAYLOR!" Cam, Nash, Matt, and Shawn yelled running to him.

After an hour all the boys were finally here. It was nice seeing them in person again. We all piled into the limo and I saw next to Matt and Anna.

"Do you have an eye for one?" I whisper to Anna.

"Maybe but Im not telling you," she smirked.

"I am so glad I am not the only girl. I have Anna and Mahogany," I said to Matt.

"You three are sharing a room together. Be nice and sleep with Anna so Mahogany  can have her own bed," Matt replied.

Out the window I could see a nice hotel we pulled in front of. I am guessing this is our hotel. It seems like its going to be nice, and comfortable.

"WE ARE HERE!!" Carter yelled. I was startled by it.

"Cartah stop don't do that you scared me," I said trying to mock his Mom's accent.

Everyone bursted out laughing.

"That wasn't suppose to be funny," I said making a straight face.

"Okay," Nash said sarcastically while putting his hands up as if he surrenders.

We all got out and unloaded the limo to grab our bags. We walked into the hotel, and saw Bart at the front desk.

"Alright! Mahogany, Madisyn, and Anna you are sharing a room and I will tell you guys the rest. Cameron and Nash, Jack and Jack, Jacob and Shawn, Matt and Aaron, Brent  and Hayes, Carter and Taylor," he said handing everyone their keys.

"Race you up there?" I said looking at Anna.

"No way! I do not run!" She replied.

"Fine I will race my self up there," I said turning my body with my head up.

We grabbed our bags and went to the elevator. I walked to our door 867 on the 8th floor which is on the top. I inserted the card which is our key and opened the door. The room was so beautiful! It had a bathroom a room with two beds, and kitchen/living room.

"Oh my gosh!" I screamed jumping on a bed.

"I am speechless...." Anna managed to say.

It was 5:30 by the time we finished unpacking.

"I am starving!" I yelled then I heard a knock on the door. I went and opened it.

"We are having a family dinner so dress nice. Be ready by 6:15," Matt said walking to his room.

"We have to get ready for a nice dinner tonight. Be down in the lobby by 6:15!" I yelled to the girls while walking into the bathroom.

I undid my hair that was in a messy bun and brushed it out. I turned on my curler then brushed my teeth. For my makeup I did a light smokey eye, mascara, and red lipstick. For my outfit I put on a red crop top, black skater skirt, and black combat boots. I curled my hair with loose curls. I finished getting ready, and looked at the clock.

"Only 6:00. I still have 15 minutes to kill," I said walking out to the living room.

"Are you ready?" Anna asked.

"Yeah we can go down now and wait for the boys," I said grabbing my purse and phone.

We walked down to the lobby surprisingly all the boys were down there. I sat down next to Matt, and Carter, Shawn, and Taylor were looking at me with their jaws dropped.

"Close your mouths you might catch fly's," I said flipping my hair behind my shoulder.