Chapter 3

We arrived at the carnival that was in town for a week. I slowly stepped out of the car still thinking about Shawn and I.

It is really bugging me. Anna needs to know ASAP. Can I like Shawn? Could we ever date with everything; like Magcon and fans?

"Anna can I talk to you?" I asked pulling her away from Cam.

"Yeah what's on your mind?" She asked.

"Okay well.... Ithinkireallylikeshawn."
I spoke quickly. I'm not repeating that any slower.

"Wow calm down and say it slower." She lightly chuckled.

Now is my time to back out. I don't have to tell her, but I know I should. She is my best friend she deserves to know.

"I think I really like Shawn.." I said looking down at my feet.

"I know" she smirked at me.

How does she know this when I just started feeling this? I guess we have been friends for too long, and our brains are just connected.

"How-"

"Because I am your best friend" she said hugging me.

Of course I hugged back. Now I feel ten times better knowing she knows about my 'potential crush'.

We met back up with the boys who were of course getting food. Seriously we just ate, and they are already eating. I guess boys will be boys.

"Already! we just ate breakfast!" I said walking up next to Shawn. He playfully wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and pinched my cheek.

I put on a big cheesy smile while he pinched my cheek; while Anna was smirking at us. I chose to ignore it, and look away.

"Do you want anything?" Shawn asked unwrapping his arm from my shoulder.

I can say I wish he left his arm on me. Maybe with me feeling this way I am liking him.

"I will take a lemonade." I said smiling.

He payed and handed me my yellow drink to me.

"Thank you," I said kissing his cheek. A small blush crept onto his cheeks making me smile more.

I looked around at some more booths with games trying to find something for us to do. Then I saw the most wonderful thing I have ever seen. A BIG stuffed monkey; my absolute favorite animal.

"Oh my gosh! SHAWN YOU HAVE TO WIN ME THAT BIG STUFFED MONKEY!" I screamed grabbing his hand and running over to the booth.

"It's not that hard all you have to do is throw a couple balls at milk cans or jugs, or whatever you want to call them," I whispered in his ear.

I kept jumping up and down hoping he would get it for me. It's a dream of mine.

He finally gave in,"Fine!" After hitting all three bottles the man handed Shawn the stuffed monkey.

"For a beautiful princess," he said handing me it.

Hearing him call me that made my heart skip beats. I knew my face was turning a shade of pink.

"While thank you Prince Charming,"I replied.

Once I grabbed the monkey I pulled him into a tight hug and kissed his cheek. I let go and heard my phone go off. I was tagged in one of Cam's, Nash's and Anna's tweets.

Cameron Dallas @CameronDallas: Look at these two😊 I ship it! #Shadisyn @ShawnMendes and @MadisynEspinosa

I bet Anna told them or something.  I just hope if they know they keep their mouths shut.

I checked the rest of my tags, and all of them posted a picture of me kissing his cheek, or him handing me the monkey. Not going to lie I didn't care. It made me feel warm inside. All over Twitter was now #Shadisyn.

I looked at Shawn who was smiling down at his phone.

"So Shadisyn are you done with being mushy?" Anna asked looking at me winking.

Before I could answer her Matt started talking. Thank the lords for my amazing big brother!

"Okay so I have a big question for you," he said with a serious face.

"Okay let it hit me," I said opening my arms out.

"Will you go to Magcon with us?"

"What?!" I shouted.

This is amazing! I would be able to see so many supporters, and see the country! Not only that, but I would get to be with my brother and all my other best friends. This is an opportunity I can't turn down, but what about school and Anna? I just can't leave Anna.

"You don't have to do public school anymore. We can sign you up for online school like the rest of the boys. But are you ready for this?" I nodded "You can also take Anna," He said smiling.

I started jumping up and down squealing. He has answered all of my questions, and I can't be anymore excited for this.

"OF COURSE I WILL COME!! I CANT STAND BEING AWAY FROM YOU!" I gave him a tight hug.

I looked at Anna who was still in shock. If she comes with me this will be amazing. I would see places I've never seen before, and be with my best friend. Talk about Best Friend Goals.

"Are you going to come?" I asked smiling.

"OF COURSE!" She said hugging me.

I feel like my life couldn't get any better.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter.
Have a lovely day(((: