Chapter 42

"Okay start talking about everything," my mom demanded nicely.
Shawn just left the room so we can talk in private, and she doesn't even wait a second till after he leaves.
"If I tell you everything you promise not to interrupt because I will tell you every little detail?" I questioned. She sat on my bed, and nodded her head.
I started unpacking my clothes starting from the beginning.

"When we first got there it was amazing! The house is huge, and when we got there the boys gave Anna and I our own bathroom, and walk in closet. They already decorated our rooms perfectly. We had a nice BBQ and a meeting the next day. Jamie told us we are going to the billboards, and auditions. I met one direction, and they are some really close friends of mine now. The twins came and visited me which was amazing," I said. I turned to see if she was listening and she was, so I continued. "In celebration of the music video being finished Anna and I went out with One Direction. Harry helped us through the paparazzi by holding my hand, and I held Anna's. So of course everyone thought I was cheating on Shawn, and I got lots of hate. That night Shawn found out, and called me. We had a big fight, but we never officially broke up. The next day he called, let me explain to him everything. I have to say thinking about losing Shawn is the worst feeling ever. He believed me, so we are all good. And I finished writing my first song."

I thought about what else happened. "The twins took me to a Dodger game which was Shawn's plan. Shawn asked me to prom, and that's about everything." She just looked at me speechless. Almost as if I told her I was pregnant.

"Wow that is is a lot for two weeks," She sighed. "For tomorrow I have my friend Gina coming over to do Anna and your hair. I figured you can do your own makeup. Also at 12 pm you guys have a nail appointment for a pedicure and manicure," my mom explained. She stood up, and walked over to me motioning for me to stand up.

I followed he orders and stood up. "You are beautiful, and an amazing person. I am so proud of how far you have came. I love you baby girl." She gave me a long hug. It felt nice to finally hug her again. Before she could walk out I said, "I love you too, and could you ask Shawn to come back in please?"

She nodded her head, and left my room. A couple minutes later the door opened up, and Shawn shuffled his feet over to my bed, and laid down under the covers.

"Alright Hi to you too?" I chuckled. I shoved our suitcases in my closet, and laid next to Shawn.
"Good night," Shawn yawned. He is so silly you could tell that yawn was fake.

"What are you doing I can tell that was fake?" I questioned looking at him. He had his eyes closed, and started fake snoring.

"Shawn you don't snore when you sleep," I laughed.
Next thing I know his body was on top of mine while he's laughing.

"Shawn!" I shouted trying to push him off. This is a hard task because he is huge! "Big foot get off!"

"What did you call me?" He asked looking at me.

"Big-foot" I sasses acting as if I meant it as an insult.
He started tickling me. Really out of all things he has to tickle me? After twenty minutes things calmed down, after me telling him I am going to pee. We laid down next to each other, but this time instead of spooning I decided to lay of his chest while he stroked my hair.

------------------
~Next Morning~

"Get away!" I chuckled running around my room.

"SHAWN! I don't want your nasty toothpaste spit on me!" He was chasing me all around my room trying to get his toothpaste spit that is left on his face on me. All because when I went to spit he went to spit. Let's just say he may have a patch of hair that smells like mint. Hehe.