Chapter 44

"Ow" I whispered. "Ow," "Ow!" I shouted.

"Stop moving so much, and it won't hurt!" Gina said curling little pieces of hair.

Ugh doing hair hurts more than I remember. Why can't I just straighten it, and call it good. Just kidding I would at least curl it. They did a Updo with small pieces curled on the side. They added a little bump on the top to make it look fuller and a braid wrapped around. It looks really good, but I am afraid it might fall out when I am dancing. I mean not dancing pshh. I don't dance. Okay I dance a lot, and people need to stay 10 feet away from me when I do, or they might loose an eye.

For my makeup Gina decided to blend out some neutral colors and put gold on my eyelids with a winger eyeliner. Lastly added false eyelashes like always. She grabbed the red matte lipstick to match my dress, and carefully applied it to my lips.

I grabbed my simple gold arm cuff, and put it on.
"Alright put your earrings in, and we can get your dresses on you guys," Gina instructed turning everything off. I grabbed the gold earrings that dingle down, and put them in with the help of Anna.

Shawn's POV

"This is not how it goes!" I grunted trying to tie my tie. This is like my 100 time trying to tie it.

"Bro calm down let me see it," Cameron instructed walking over towards me. In less then a minute he finished, and it looked good. How did he do that?

"Here are the corsages you guys ordered," Nash said setting the bag down. We forgot to get them earlier today, so while we were getting ready Nash went and got them.

"This is like the best bow-tie ever!" Matt shouted looking in the mirror. It was pretty cool; he chose to do something else instead of a regular tie like me. Cameron also had to tie his bow-tie.

Maddie's POV

"We got the boutonnieres!" My mom announced setting the bag down.

"It's so funny we saw Nash there too," Mrs.Greyson laughed.

I am guessing they sent Nash to pick them up? But it's all good since we sent our Moms to do it too. I'm hoping they at least picked them out like us. It gives it so much more meaning. Last we have to put our dress and shoes on.

"Alright ladies lets put you in your dresses," Gina cheered grabbing them out of the closet.

They look so formal in a bag, so I think I am going to keep them like that. All my dresses are going to be like that. It makes me feel special for some odd reason.

Anna would probably need more help considering where her zipper is, so I only had my mom to help me. I stepped into the middle of the dress, and pulled it up. I motioned my mom over to zip it for me. Being in this dress with my hair done and makeup I feel like a princess. Soon I will be walking down the stairs to my Prince Charming ready to go off, and dance the night away. That sounded Cliche.

When my Daddy told me I would be a princess now I know what he meant. On my prom night and wedding I would will feel like a princess. No one can take that feeling away from me.

"You are truly beautiful

"You are truly beautiful. I love you so much," my mom said hugging me. Her eyes started watering up.

"Mom don't cry!"

"I can help it you and your brother are growing up so fast."

I gave her another hug, but this one was long. This hug was telling her I will always be her little girl. I turned to look at Anna, and her dress was already on. They just had to finish zipping it. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Shoes!" We said at the same time laughing. We think a lot alike. Anna put on her black high heels with lots of straps. While I put on my simple black heels.

"My little princess is going to prom. Next thing you know I will be walking her down the isle," my dad said walking in. I guess he's off from work. He probably already checked on Matt considering he's in here. Him and Matt were always so close.

"Daddy I love you."

"I love you too."

I gave him a big hug.

This is prom nothing too big. Just the last dance of my school career, and they are like this. I can't imagine my wedding. The water works the sappy words.

"Wow! You guys look hot!" Hayes laughed looking back and forth between Anna and I.

Anna and I both looked at each other and said, "Nerd." At the same time. Then we laughed giving each other a high five.

"Alright we have an hour to do pictures then you can go out to eat," Gina announced shooing everyone out the door.

"The boys are waiting at the end of the stairs," Hayes said before he was pushed out.

Anna and I linked arms, and made our way to the stairs. Slowly we made our way down, so she wouldn't fall on her face. Shawn turned and looked at me. Immediately his jaw dropped.

"Zaymmn!" Matt, Cam, and Nash said at the same time.

I looked at Shawn who looked so happy. His smile was spread across his face as he stood there with his hands behind his back. He stood there in a black tux wearing a black tie. His hair was nicely styled with a few curls on the top. Oh how I love his curls.

We all chuckled at their reactions. When we reached the bottom I gave Shawn a tight hug.

"Hi," I simply said into his chest.

"Hi," he replied back.

"Let's go do pictures!" Gina said walking outside. We all drove to a park nearby that has a little creek running under a bridge.

I took the boutonniere out of the plastic container and pinned it to Shawn without pricking myself or him once. Yeah I am pretty proud of my self. No beggy. His was a simple red rose with some gold sparkles sprayed on the top, the green rose leaves accented it and silver ribbons.

Shawn pulled out a beautiful corsage from behind his back that was red roses accented silver and green ribbons, and pearls. All together it look so beautiful.

"Did you pick this out yourself?" I asked as he was putting it on.

"Yeah I did, but with a little help from the florist," he chuckled. "Now don't move I don't want to ruin it."

I looked at his face as he focused adjusting it on my wrist.