Chapter 36

Gilinsky and I walked into his house to find Johnson writing another song. I swear these boys are always working so hard on their music. Even if their fans don't hear it for the longest time it doesn't stop them. One song after another.

"Aye!" I shouted.

"Hi guys how was Starbucks?" Johnson asked.

"It was good minus a part, but hey Maddie finished her song!" Gilinsky laughed.

"Let me hear it." Johnson said turning his full attention towards me.

"G sing with me on the chorus." I said more of a demand then question.

The two os us stood in front of Johnson seeing the lyrics and trying to make a beat as we go. I had an idea of what I wanted it to sound like, but it still needed some work.

"I hear a Grammy!" Johnson clapped.
"I should probably go make dinner. You guys are welcome to come over, so you aren't alone because I know the rest of the guys went out earlier." I said grabbing my song book, and purse.

"Sure we'd love to." They said at the same time. Wow they may not be twins, but they are Jack and Jack who think the same about everything.

I waited downstairs for them to get dressed. It's so cute they have pictures of their families on the wall. Not a lot but a couple. They came down, and we walked over to my house.

"I'm home!" I yelled walking into the house.

"Out here!" Matt shouted from the backyard.

"Hi guys the Jacks are joining us tonight for dinner.

"How was Starbucks?" Cameron asked. I giggled a little because Anna tackled Nash into the water. Then Nash came up with a glare.

"It was good I invited Gilinsky to go with me, and he helped me finish my song." I blushed thinking about my first official song being finished, and most of it being about Shawn.

"That's great! Now you can tell Jamie. And of course you will have to show me because I am your manager." Anna laughed.

While everyone was swimming I made Spaghetti. I figured since I will be out late tomorrow because of the game I will make extras for them to eat tomorrow night.

"It's done!" I yelled outside

I set a stack of plates on the counter so everyone can grab one. Everyone came in, and got there plates. Once everyone was done I got my own.

"Are you going to eat outside?" Gilinsky asked.

"No I kinda wanna be alone."

He gave me a weak smile, and went outside.
To be honest what those girls said earlier is making me upset. Am I really a slut? All I did was date Shawn who I love, hangout with Harry, and get coffee with Gilinsky. Maybe they are right I am talking to a lot of guys. I moved my food with my fork, and took small bites just thinking about it all. Deep thoughts..

"Why didn't you tell me what happened earlier?" Matt shouted bursting through the door.

"It's not a big deal." I shrugged trying to act like it didn't bug me.
He came and sat in the stool next to me.

"I know by the way you are acting it bugs you. You usually eat with everyone. Please tell me the truth. I have seen you in the worst moments of
Your life, I help you through them. And I don't want to ever have to see you go through those again. So please," He begged looking me straight into the eyes. It was kinda hard to say no.

"It still bugs me." I admitted looking down.

"obviously!" Matt said

"I just feel like maybe I am a slut. I mean I hang out with guys 24/7 while I am dating Shawn." I sighed.
"You are not a slut for having a lot of guy friends. It's not like you are sleeping with all of them. They don't create drama, so guys are better friends then girls."

Matt said. "Don't tell Anna I said that." Matt whispered.

I chuckled at him being silly.

After Matt's big talk he left, so I went outside, and grabbed all of the dishes. Then I washed them all, and put away everything. A nice warm bath sounds really nice after a long day. I added bubbles and bath salt to my bath water, and got in.

I quietly sang my new song to myself still coming up with the perfect sound. I want to think of a late night adventure. I want to picture a couple running around the streets at night holding hands. As they stop and look into each others eyes with some much love, passion, and ambition.

Like nothing in the world matters as long as the two are together. Brought together on accident, and knew they were meant to be together for some reason. They don't even care if they know the reason.

Once my fingers turned into raisins I decided it was time to get out. You know that stage of being in water too long, and when you were littler you thought you were going to turn into an old person. Haha children and their brains.I changed into Spandex and a big t-shirt.

"Matt!" I yelled hoping he would hear. In twenty seconds he came running in.

"What's wrong?!" Matt gasped breathing heavily. He literally is dripping wet. I am guessing he got out of the pool when he heard me call.

"Bro chill it's not an emergency." I chuckled. "I just was to show you my song." I threw him a towel to dry off, so he won't get everything wet.
"Let me hear it young one!" He said.

"I'm still tinkering with the melody, but I have a really good idea of what I want. I will just have to bring it into the studio." I took a deep breath and started the song from the beginning.

I love showing people what I have come up with because it shows my talent, it shows how I was able to take these words and make them into a song.

I took a deep breath after singing. The was my first time playing the guitar as I am singing my song.
"That sounds amazing! Katy Perry should like watch out because like- I don't even remember what I was going to say! Are you going to change your name like other singers. Like Beyonce's real name isn't Beyonce. Isn't that so coo-"

"Matt calm down! You keep talking. And no I am not going to change my name. Madisyn Espinosa is the best name ever." I smiled hugging him.

"Okay but seriously- But I guess we did it on purpose! On purpose!" He yelled starting to jump on my bed.

"Okay I am going to bed. I have a big game tomorrow. Love you big bro." I said pulling him down, giving him a big hug, and a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you too Good night."

I laid in my bed scrolling through Twitter.
Madisyn Espinosa @MaddieEspinosa: Lost in darkness, you're my focus🌙