Chapter 27

Changing inside this closet makes me want to try every article of my clothing on. Anna and I looked at each other once were done wiggling our eyebrows at each other.
"Okay what do you want to cook?" I ask looking at her.
"I will make the salad, garlic bread, and pasta. If you make the steak and potatoes." She responded.
That is a good idea. I am really good at bbqing.
"Okay I will also get the chips and drinks out." I said.
"Okay we have to serve a good dinner to impress these guys tonight." She smirked.
"Okay break on three! One, two, THREE!" I yelled. We both booked it downstairs towards the kitchen. We both shuffled around the kitchen grabbing everything we need. Running I grabbed all the packages of steaks to the backyard. The steak packages were stacked one on top of another. There is at least 25 steaks, and I have to cook them all! I am so glad we have a big BBQ in our backyard. Rushing I put seasonings on all the steaks slapping them all on the BBQ. Next I took 25 potatoes, and wrapped them in tin foil. Each potato filled in the empty spots on the BBQ.
"What's for di-OH MY GOSH! Mads you are making steak! You are the best!" Nash cheered kissing my cheek.
"Thanks Nashy-Poo!" I chuckled.
"Rae that smells amazing!" Cam yelled walking into the backyard.
"I know I am a good cook." I laughed.
We decided on swimming after I set out lots of bags of chips, and tons of beverages. Anna and I changed into our swimsuits once everything was cooking. So the food doesn't get burnt we set timers on our phones. Soon after we changed Nash, Cam, Anna, and I were swimming in our pool.
"WATCH OUT!" Matt yelled jumping into our pool.
"Matthew!" I yelled
"I got desserts at the store for tonight, and milk. Since I went to our fridge to get some milk but it was all gone! And I was so angry, I already poured the cereal in the bowl!" My whined.
"Calm down!" Nash chuckled.
"How would you feel if you did that with fruity pebbles?" Matt asked Nash.
"Don't talk about my babies like that." Nash said acting hurt.
I laughed then heard my phone timer go off. I got out of the pool drying off all the water on me, and started flipping the steaks.
"You smell different when you are awake." Taylor whispered in my ear causing me to jump.
"Gosh damn it Taylor! You scared me! Thanks for noticing I put different perfumes on." I smirked.
Taylor just busted up laughing.
"Hi Aaron and Carter!" I waved to them in the pool.
"Hi Maddie!" They yelled in unison.
"WHERE IS MY BAE!" Gilinsky yelled walking through the front door.
"Right here!" Nash yelled from the pool.
"Ew." Gilinsky said making a face of disgust.
I peaked my head into the house.
"Right here bae!" I chuckled.
"Maddie!" He yelled hugging me.
"Jack!" I mocked.
"That smells so good I can smell it from our house!" Johnson shouted walking into the backyard giving me a hug.
Anna's phone went off making her dry off, and go to the kitchen.
"My food is almost done Madisyn!" She shouted from the house.
"Mine is too!" I replied. All the boys were having fun in the pool catching up about the past two weeks.
"O2L IN THE HOUSE!" Someone yelled.
I have never officially met the boys besides Jc and Sam in person, but I knew it was Kian. I recognized him from the videos; he is one of my favorite youtubers. I greeted them telling them where the chips and drinks were, and told them to jump into the pool until dinner is done. My laptop was still in the kitchen playing music when I walked in to check up on Anna.
My laptop went off with a Skype notification. Hayes wants to Skype. Over coarse I accepted it.
"Hi Babes!" I greeted.
"Hi monkey." Hayes side smiled.
I could tell something was wrong. He is never like this; he is always happy and excited.
"What's wrong baby bro?" I questioned concerned.
"I just hate my school now!" He shouted.
"Hey wow calm down." I cooed, "tell me what is bothering you."
"I liked it before, but now everyone is fake besides my close best friends. All they want to do is be my friend and become famous. I can't even get a girl friend anymore because I am afraid they will only use me." He frowned.
"Aww babes! I am sorry I will try and convince Nash to let you move out here with us, and we will be united again." I smiled.
His frown turned into a smile once I said that. "You miss him don't you?" I chuckled.
He nodded his head.
"I will be right back. Anna talk to him." I ordered going outside.
I sat in the edge of the pool near Nash.
"Nash Hayes is on skype." I said once he heard Hayes he turned his head.
"Can I talk to him?" He asked.
"Yeah just once you are finished hang up." I explained. He jumped out of the pool drying off.
I grabbed the computer, so Hayes can say hi to the guys.
"Guys Hayes is on skype!" I yelled.
"Hi Hayes!" Everyone yelled together.
He laughed "Hi guys."
"Nash wants to talk to you, so I am going to go. Love you babes!" I smiled.
"Loves you toos Big Sis." He replied.
Nash took the laptop out of my hand, and went into the house to talk to him.
-----------------------
Anna and I finished dinner, and setting the table. On each plate we put a steak, potato, and slice of garlic bread.
"Dinners done!" I shouted catching all of their attention. All of them got out, and dried off before sitting down.
"Anna and I will get your drinks, what do you guys want?" I asked.
"Arizona tea!"
"Mountain Dew!"
"Pepsi!"
"Okay how many want tea?" 6 raised their hands.
"Who wants Mountain Dew?" 5 raised their hands.
"Pepsi?" The remaining raised their hands.
It took a couple of trips, but we got all the drinks passed out. Everyone had a great time talking to each other and catching up. I missed these boys.
"COCK!" Taylor yelled making all go completely silent looking at him. Then we all burst out into laughter.
"The sun is going down lets makes some s'mores." I cheered grabbing everything. Everyone changed into warmer clothes, and grabbed blankets. Everyone sat around our fire Cam made for us.
"Will you sing us a song Maddie?" Carter asked.
"Um I don't know what song to sing?" I said awkwardly messing with my bracelet Shawn gave me. I really miss him. I miss him holding me, hugging me, and feeling his soft lips.
"Taylor Swift?" Ricky asked.
"Um I guess I can sing Ours. I love Taylor swift."
I ran upstairs and grabbed my guitar, and came back down.
"Do you mind if we video tape this?" Nash asked having his phone out with a smirks on his face.
"Sure."
Everyone grabbed their phones out instantly.