Chapter 38

Maddie's POV
"This is great!" I squealed taking in my surroundings. The stadium is huge, and I could hear the music playing from outside.

"I hoped you would like this. By the looks of it you love it," Ethan cheekily smiled.

We walked up a couple rows to get out seats. They aren't that high up, but aren't that low. The perfect seats.

"Welcome everybody to the Dodger stadium!" The announcer said. He had a really cool voice almost like Jake Foushee's voice. Jeez I haven't seen him in a while; I should text him soon.

"Before we start we have a special surprise for someone out in the crowd tonight."
I looked out on the field, and 5 people were hiding their faces with these signs. Once they were in place it spelt out Prom? That is so cute!

"Aww you guys someone is getting asked to prom. How romantic," I said in Aww.

"Um Maddie take another look," Grayson laughed pointing to the field.

I saw something I never expected. Almost like my eyes were playing tricks on me. I rubbed my eyes to make sure if I was seeing correctly. There walking out from the Dodger dugout was a tall muscular person with brown hair. The thing is this person was Shawn. As in the Shawn Mendes who is my boyfriend Shawn. The tears started blurring my vision. I can't believe I can finally see him.

"Are you going to go answer him?" Ethan asked standing up.

I nodded my head at Ethan.

Grayson and Ethan both took me over to the wall. Each jumped down with the help of security. Then they helped me down. I couldn't wait any longer. I ran straight towards Shawn full speed, and jumped into his arms. At this point my eyes were full of tears.My boyfriend I haven't seen in months is now in front of me.

"I've missed you so much!" I cried into his shoulder.

"I have missed you too, and you don't know how long I have waited to hold you again," he whispered.

I grabbed his face in my hands, and smashed our lips together. Taking a breath I rested my forehead onto his.
"You don't know how long I have waited to do that again," I smiled.

"So are you going to say yes?" Matt asked revealing his face behind the P.

"Matt?" I questioned.

"He helped me plan this," Shawn chuckled grabbing my hand and intertwining out fingers.

"Of course I will go to prom with you!" I shouted hugging him. "Okay who are the people behind the other signs?" I asked.

Anna slowly moved the R signs smiling. Then the O sign started lowering revealing Cam's face. Nash dropped the M sign with a funny face. And last the question mark sign had Hayes behind it with the biggest smile one Earth.

"Hayes?" I asked running up to him. Hugging tightly he responded,

"Yes it is I Hayes."

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Nash said I can move in!" Hayes shouted side hugging Nash.

"Alright let's go back to our seats to watch the game," Shawn chuckled grabbing my hand.

We all made it up to the seats where a gift was waiting. Shawn grabbed it and handed it to me.

"It's for you," He smiled.
I sat down in my seat next to Grayson and Shawn, and carefully pulled out the pink tissue paper. Inside was a cute little penguin stuff animal.

"This is so cute!" I squealed squeezing it.

"There is more," Shawn said taking it out.

He slowly opened a small box. Inside was a beautiful necklace with a music note charm. It was so breath taking and beautiful.

"Oh Shawn you shouldn't have. It's only prom not a wedding," I am still amazed at how beautiful it is.

"But I should have. You are the best girlfriend in the world. You deserve the world, and if I could I would give it to you. So let me put this on for you," he smiled. Focusing he un clamped the chain, and brought it around my neck.

"Thank you Shawn." I smiled hugging him.

Thinking about the Promposal it was all too much. He could of just asked me at Taco Bell or something and I would of still said yes.

"Who helped you with this, and how did you find out about Prom?" I asked leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Matt mostly helped plan. The rest played a part in the actual part. Matt told me all about prom." Shawn said.

I looked over at Matt. He had a huge grin on his face.

"Well we have been hiding this for a while, but Anna and I are going to Prom together. I didn't want you to miss out on this high school experience just because you didn't want to go alone. So I called up Shawn told him about it, and said if he couldn't make it he should tell me, so I can get some one else to take you. He could go because Austin is giving everyone on tour a week break. The plan was to get the twins to come up, and hangout. Then they ask you to the game, and here at the game Shawn surprises you, and ask to go to prom." Matt explained it all from the beginning to end.

"What would you if done if I said no to going to the baseball game?" I chuckled playing with his hand.

"Cried my self to sleep," Shawn said then laid his head in my chest fake crying.
I laughed at his childishness. He intertwined our fingers once again. I looked at him, and he looked at me. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. There are the Sparks again.

"I love you," I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too princess, I love you too."