Chapter 48

"Holy fuck cakes."

I jumped a little realizing that Shawn and I are both naked, and there stood in my doorway was Anna.

Luckily we were under the blankets.

"Get out," I mouthed. She slowly backed out closing the door.

My body felt kind of soar. It was a little painful, but not so much. I turned to see Shawn sleeping there peacefully. I stared then realized I should get up. I got up slowly not waking Shawn up, and put on a pair of his sweatpants, tank top, and one of his t-shirts. Then I stuck my hair in a messy bun. Trying not wake him; I sneak out of my room closing the door quietly behind me.

"Did you guys have sex?" Anna whispered yelled once I got downstairs.

"Shut up, and don't tell anyone!" I whispered shouted.

"You guys had sex!" Gilinsky yelled coming out the kitchen.

I covered my face with my hands trying to hide my blushing.

"Who had sex?" Taylor asked

He noticed me hiding, and smirked.

Carter and Aaron also joined the convo while I just hid behind Anna.

"Oh are guys talking about Madisyn and Shawn banging last night?" Johnson asked casually walking into the dining room where we are.

"How did you know?" Anna asked looking at Johnson.

"Oh because Hayes came down in the middle of the night to sleep with us in the living room because he heard you moaning, and the bed shaking," he smirked.

"Okay everyone shut up! We don't tell Cam, Nash, or especially my brother. Got it?" I sternly said looking at everyone.

None of them can know because they are my big brothers. If they knew I would get a million hour talk, and Shawn would get a fist. All of them nodded. I went into the kitchen, and made myself a cup of coffee thinking about last night. It was definitely incredible. Shawn came down the stairs shirtless, but wearing shorts.

"Hi princess," he said kissing my cheek.

I smiled at him while he started looking for muffins.
I noticed Gilinsky come into the kitchen smirking. Right behind him came Anna, Johnson, Taylor, Carter, and Aaron. Oh fuck.

Gilinsky turned Shawn around examining his back.
"Yup he has scratches on his back," Gilinsky laughed.

"Oh shit!" Johnson yelled.

Shawn looked really confused as of what they were talking about.

"We know you guys banged," Taylor laughed, and soon everyone else started laughing. I prefer made love.

I took his shirt off I was wearing, and threw at him to hide the marks. He put on quickly.

"Alright we can stop talking about this now please!" I begged.

They all nodded their heads still laughing a little, and we all went into the living room to watch tv. We don't have to worry about cleaning because we hired someone too.

"Aww baby Hayes looks so cute sleeping," Aaron said in aw.

"I'm not asleep," Hayes mumbled into his pillow.
I started laughing at him. I know it's not funny, but I have a lot of pressure on me right now. Laughing is my only defensive move.

"What are you laughing about you were the one that banged someone last night," Hayes said serious.
Instantly I stopped laughing.

"Shawn, Shawn, Shawn," he mocked.

"I don't sound like that!" I yelled throwing a pillow at him. I never even said Shawn's name over and over again like that. "But seriously don't tell Matt, Nash, or Cam please!" I begged.

Everyone was teasing us about it, and I was playing along, but in honesty I didn't like it. That was one of the most important moments in my life.

"Fine."

Speaking of the Devils they all started coming downstairs. Everyone went quiet. Thank god, but like it's not obvious something is up when everyone is quiet.

"Good morning guys how did you sleep?" I ask acting casual. They all came and sat in the living room with us.

"I slept fine. I just wish I didn't drink that much gosh I have a pounding headache," Nash said rubbing his temples.

I got up from the couch, and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottled water and ibuprofen. Then I walked back into the living room throwing both things at Nash.

"Thanks," he mumbled.

"What are we doing today since we leave tomorrow?" I asked grabbing the tv remote.

Gilinsky looked around the room at everybody, but before he could say anything Tyalor jumped up and screamed, "FAMILY MOVIE DAY!"

Nash jumped a little in his seat. "Why did you scream?" Nash whispered laying on a pillow. He spread his body on the couch leaving his legs on my lap.

"Sure you can lay on me no problem," I sarcastically said.

"Cameron go get the popcorn and candy. Aaron pick out the movie like always, and Gilinsky I need to talk to you outside right now please." I sternly said standing up.

He followed me outside in the front where I slapped him on the arm.

"Ow what was the for?" He asked rubbing his arm.

It couldn't of hurt that bad I am only a girl. Just kidding I have been told a lot I hit like a guy.

"I thought you said you weren't going to make it obvious we are hiding something?" I said sitting on the chair. He sighed and sat down next to me.

"I wasnt't going to say anything. You are one of my best friends, and I would take a bullet for you. I can tell it is eating you up not being able to tell Nash, Cam, or Matt. You just need to tell them. They can't get mad at you for something that is part of growing up. It's not a big deal; it is just sex." He laughed a little. But this is a big deal. To me it is.

"Thanks Jack. I think I am going to tell them when Shawn leaves tomorrow. And they might get mad at you guys for knowing, and not telling them so pretend you never knew. I will tell them when you guys are around too." I stood up from the bench.

"You need a hug bring it in," he said opening his arms.

He gave me a nice bear hug. We walked back inside, and sat on the couch.

"You all good?" Shawn asked wrapping his arms around me.

I laid my head on his chest, and looked at Gilinsky he smiled back at me, "It's all good."

For the rest of the day we watched movies, and at on point we started watching vines on the tv. The first movie we watched was Mean girls of course, then high school musical 1 2 and 3, then last finding nemo. It was a good day. Tomorrow we leave back home; Shawn flies back with us. Then four hours later he flies out to Dallas, Texas.