Chapter 29

It feels so weird being in a different room. I am so used to waking up in my old house. I turned my body to lean against my 'wall' I thought was there, and fell to the ground. Moaning in pain I slowly got up, and took a shower. I am to tired to do anything special so I put my hair in a sock bun. For my outfit I decided to wear a white crop top, skinny jeans rolled up, black wedges, and a black scarf. Finishing off my outfit I put in mint rose earrings and a mint purse for an accent color. After 10 minutes I brush my teeth, and did a light natural smokey eye. 10:30. Matt is probably not up, so I will wake him up. This will be the first time I see Matt's room fully unpacked. Surprisingly his room is still neat.

"Matthew get up we have our meeting in a hour and half." I whispered.

"Okay." He huffed dragging out the y. Grabbing my phone out of my room I went downstairs for breakfast. Anna was at the bar eating oatmeal.

"Hey babes." I said pouring lucky charms into a bowl.

"Hi."

"Today you can come with us to our meeting since you are my other manager, and afterwards we can go shopping to fill up the closet." I chuckled thinking about how much clothes it would take to fill up that closet.

"That would be great. I am going to go upstairs, and get ready." She said putting her bowl in the dishwasher. After eating my lucky charms I made Anna, Matt, and I each Carmel frappes.

"Is one of those for me?" Matt asked sliding down
the stair railing.

"Yes one is." I laughed.
-----------------
"Hi Jamie it is so nice to meet you in person finally." I said shaking my managers hand.

She is a couple inches taller then me, with blonde short hair, and chocolate brown eyes.

"Hi I am so glad to see you guys. We have a lot to talk about so sit, sit, sit." She cheerfully said grabbing papers off her desk.

"Okay Madisyn. Tomorrow you are going to start filming the One Directions video. You need to be at this address at 8 am sharp tomorrow." She said handing me a piece of paper containing an address.

"Madisyn you need to start writing a song. Also in less than a couple months you guys including you Anna, and some more Magcon boys are going to be going to the billboards. I will send the tickets to the house when I receive them myself. Three days after you guys get back from graduation Matt you start filming the episode of Criminal Minds at this address. I don't have the time yet, but I will soon." She explained.

A hour passed and she finally finished talking. I was so board I just sat there admiring her paintings, and her decor.

"Good Bye guys!" She waved us off as we drove off towards Rodeo Drive.

"We need to find dresses for the billboards." I squealed because I was excited. It is so cool knowing we will be on a red carpet with celebrities I look up to.

"I know! Celebs always have the perfect outfit." Matt mocked using the same tone I had. I turned my head and glared at him making him laugh.

"First we are going to get something to eat since I am starving!" Matt exaggerated the starving part a little too much.

"I want pizza." Anna whined.

"Me too" I agreed

We got out of the car after we parked it, and walked to a little pizza place near Rodeo Drive.

"Hi what can I do for you today?" A worker asked.

"Can I have three small pizzas all pepperoni please. And three large sodas." Matt ordered.

"$32.34 is the total." She smiled.

I went to hand the lady my money, but Matt paid first.

"Next time I get to pay." I pouted.

"Yeah I don't like when people buy me things. Matthew!" Anna laughed.

We waited at our table till the lady brought us our food.

"Thank you!" We all said at the same time as she gave us our pizza.

This is the first time I have been here. The pizza looks so good.

"Okay let's take a bite at the same time. 1..2..3!" We all bite down into our pizza letting out noises of satisfaction.

"This is the best pizza ever!" Matt said stuffing more pizza in his mouth.

"Agree!" Anna laughed.

I was to busy eating my pizza to say anything.
"Maddie what do you think?" Matt asked.

Before I could say anything hands covered my eyes.
I dropped my pizza, and stood up alarmed.

"Guess who???" Someone said.

"No guess whos?" Another person said.
I recognized those voices.

"Dolans!" I screamed turning around hugging whoever put their hand over my eyes.

They both chuckled, and I looked up to see Grayson.
"Hey Gray." I smiled.

I let go, and turned to Ethan hugging him.

"Sup." I said trying to be cool, but it was to late I was laughing, and so was he.

"Aye!" He responded.

Matt and Anna got up and greeted them.
"Glad you could make it!" Matt said bro hugging Ethan.

"You knew they were coming?" I questioned punching Matts arm.

"I did. I planned it out. They will be staying till we leave." He smiled.

"You are the best brother!" I cheered hugging him.

They ordered their pizza, and we ate for a while. After that we decided to go shopping. And maybe after we can maybe stop to get Starbucks... Hehe.

Matt's POV

The twins coming is all part of Shawn and I's plan. This is going to work perfectly.

A/N: SUMMER BREAK!! Finally. Have a nice day. Peace XOXO