Chapter 17

Last Magcon..

I woke up by my self. Shawn must have left to get ready. I don't know if I can do this. My last Magcon. I just can't stop staring at the ceiling not wanting to get up. I know I have to get ready. I got up, and turned on the shower. I am so scared and nervous I feel sick. While my shower started warming up I brushed my hair. My stomach started turning making me throw up. I turned around leaning on the toilet throwing up. I stood up and brushed my teeth. After taking my shower I got out and changed. I decided to wear a shirt I made that has all of our names in an infinity sign. Under the infinity sign says family; it is a red crop top. I put on black high waisted shorts, and red converse. For makeup I just put on red lipstick knowing I will be crying my eyes out, and I wouldn't want to smear it. I walked out of the bathroom to wake up Anna and Mahogany.

"Get up last Magcon." I ordered.

Just saying those little words my eyes started tearing up.

"I don't want this day to end." Mahogany sighed walking into the bathroom.

Anna got up, and started doing her hair.

"I have something to tell you." I sighed.

"Go ahead." She yawned.

"I am moving to LA in a month." I whispered. She sat her wand down, and turned around to look at me. She already had puffy eyes.

"A month?" She whispered.

"I know it is in a short amount of time I am sorry, but no matter what you will be my best friend." I cried hugging her.

"I will miss you so much." She cried. Then a bright idea hit me.

"I am going to ask Matt if you can move in with me!" I shouted jumping up and down.

"Oh my gosh! I don't want to intrude or anything." She responded.

"No you won't be. Plus I don't want to be the only girl." I laughed.

"Do you really count Nash as a girl?" She chuckled.

After getting ready we met all the guys down stairs. No one and when I say no one I mean no one was smiling. Everyone was sitting looking down at their feet.

"Come on guys let's enjoy this one last time. Not only just for us, but for our fans." I shouted.

——————————

We walked down stairs all mopy with fake smiles.

"Matt?" I asked.

"What up Sis?"

"I was wondering if Anna can come live with us in LA? I was just wondering?" I asked trying to be as nice as possible.

"I guess so you won't be the only girl." He sang oddly.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed hugging him.

"Don't worry I was going to ask if you wanted her to live with us today after we finished this meet and greet." He laughed.

"I have to go tell her I will see later!" I yelled over my shoulders running to Anna.

"ANNA HE SAID YOU CAN LIVE WITH US!" I screamed jumping on her. Causing us both to fall to the ground.

"OH MY GOSH! I will talk to my mom when we get home." She laughed.

"LINE UP YOU GO ON IN 5!" A lady with a clipboard yelled.

We all lined up in our order. I am excited for this meet and greet but upset that it is our last. This time we do everything we do on stage, take pictures, and last the signings. I watched Bart walk over to the microphone causing all of the girls to scream.