Chapter 10

"Hey Whore" the voice said. The thing is the voice was Amber. I didn't know what to say. All the memories of me trying to commit suicide and being bullied came flooding back into my mind. I felt a tear fall from my cheek.

"I know you aren't going to say anything because you know who I am. You are a worthless piece of shit that nobody loves. Your Mom made Matt bring you otherwise he wouldn't of brought you. Shawn probably doesn't even like you, I bet he is out right now making out with someone who is actually decent. You should just do everyone a favor and try and kill yourself. Except this time you should succeed." Then the line went dead. I dropped my phone and ran into the bathroom locking it behind me; sobbing my eyes out.

MATTHEW'S POV

I was in my room chilling with all the boys when Bam! Mahogany and Anna come running in panicking.

"Maddie got a call from a random stranger and she started crying non-stop, and ran into the bathroom, and I looked up the number and it is Amber's!" Anna yelled out of breath.

A wave of panic rushed over me, and I couldn't think.

"What!" I yelled.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT IT AGAIN!" Anna yelled.

I was trying to come up with a plan and it hit me.

"Okay Shawn you might- wait were is Shawn?" I yelled. I realized he was already in Maddie's room banging on her bathroom door. I yanked his arm out into the hallway.

"Dude I have a plan okay? You might not like it, but it has to happen." I looked around to make sure everyone was listening.

"Rae is really close to Nash, Cameron, and Shawn. But Nash is the only one she likes to tell everything to. She tells me once and a while. So Nash you are going to go make her open the door, and talk to her. Once she is done talking Cameron is going to go in to make her laugh like he always does. Next Shawn you are going to go in, and do that boyfriend comfort thing you are good at. After 5 minutes of Shawn being in there I need everyone to leave, so I can go in and do my big brother stuff." I looked around at all their faces. "Okay?" I asked. They all nodded.

Madisyn's POV

I laid on the bathroom floor with my head buried into my legs. Once and a while I would look at the razor, and think do people really do that to relieve pain? I knew it was a bad idea for me to do it. I mean it could help me feel better, but Matt would be upset at me for hurting myself. Anyways I promised him never again will I try and hurt myself.

"Mads?" Someone said knocking on the door.

"Go away!" I sobbed.

"It is me Nash. I just want you to talk to me, so I know what is going on to help you," he said.

Matt knows me a lot if he sent Nash to talk to me. Nash always helps me. Whenever I am sad I can call him to tell him all about it till I go to sleep. I crawled over to the door slowly, and unlocked it. Right when I unlocked it I leaned against the wall still sobbing into my legs. I felt Nash sit next to me wrapping his arms around me. I laid my self on his chest. I know he wants me to tell him whats wrong. I slowly stopped crying after a couple minutes so I can talk to him.

"I am ready," I said to him.

"Start whenever," he responded.

"Remember Amber?" I asked.

"The one that bullied you?" He asked.

"She still does.." I said. I could feel the tears starting to build up. I took a deep breath. "Everything was perfect. I have all my brothers, sisters and the perfect boyfriend. I got a call from a unknown number and it was Amber." I started crying.