Chapter 16

The sun it so bright. I feel arms wrapped around me knowing it is Shawn I am happy with a smile. I forgot about the Matt situation... I should text him.

(Me) SISTA SISTA: When you get up and read this text me back. I love you bobo

I set my phone on the night stand waiting for a respond.

"Good Morning Princess." Shawn said kissing my temple.

"Morning Babe." I replied.

"You thinking about Matt?" He asked pulling me into him tighter.

"Yeah I texted him, but he hasn't replied back."

"I am going to go get ready for Magcon today I will meet you at your door by 10:30." He said kissing me and walking out.

I jumped into the shower doing my normal shower stuff, and got out. I brushed my teeth, and blow dried my hair keeping it natural. I stayed away from the makeup besides a little concelor to cover the circles under my eyes. I changed into a black skater skirt that had flowers on it, a black crop top, black short boots with heels, and cat ears to match Mahogany. Today was going to be a long day. I woke the girls up after I finished getting ready.

BZZZZ

(Matt) BOBO: I just got up, and will be ready in a little you can come over to talk if you want..

(Me) SISTA SISTA: I will be over in 5.

I figured I should tell Shawn to get me from Matt's room.

(Me from Shawn's phone) My World🌎❤️💍: When you are ready come get me from Matts!

(Shawn) Lover Boy😘🙈✌️: Okay should be ready in 20.

I grabbed my phone, purse, and room key then went to Matt's. I knocked on the door, and walked in since the door was cracked.

"Hi Sis." Matt said scrambling to find another sock.

"Hi so do you remember what you um-kinda-um said last night before you fell asleep?" I asked trying not to think to much about the whole situation.

He looked down at his feet. "Yeah I do." "I am sorry." His voice became shaky as he apologized. I knew he is starting to cry.

"Matt don't cry." I brought him into a hug sitting down on the bed rubbing his back as he cried. "I know you love Magcon, and making people laugh. But if you are getting to much hate for you to handle then you need to quit." At this point I started breaking down a little. "If it stops the depression you have to Matt."

"I am so sorry to everyone. I am sorry." Is all he kept repeating.

"Stop apologizing. You did nothing wrong; tonight we can tell the guys. Some of them have things to tell the group. I love you so much Matt." I weakly said kissing his forehead. I held him while he started to stop crying when I heard a knock. "Shawn is here are you going to be ready to come down alone in 5? Or do you want to come with us right now? We can wait a minute while you freshin up if you want?" I asked.

"Um- give me a minute, and I will go down with you guys." He whispered getting up walking towards the bathroom. I walked over to the door, and opened it revealing Shawn.

"Hey Babe." He said giving me a kiss.

"Hi so Matt is going to be coming with us just give him a minute."

"Alright you look beautiful today." He said kissing my cheek.

"So what you are saying is I don't look beautiful every other day?" I asked sarcastically. Messing with him.