Chapter 7

FLASHBACK

"Kade I don't want to be with you anymore. You have completely broken me, and I am done being with someone who hurts me," I said what I thought. I was done being his punching bag; the one he knows is weak and an easy target.

We have been together for while. In the beginning her treated me how a girl wants to be treated. Then as time pasted he started getting more angry and jealous. I cant talk to my guy best friends anymore because of him.

This time Matt finally helped me get enough courage to break things off with him. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, so I decided to do it in the public park.

"What did you say?" He asked as his brown eyes turned darker. I recognized his facial expressions; it's the same as all the times before.

"I am breaking up with you," I replied trying to keep my ground. I need to act like I wasn't scared to let him know we were over.

"I know what you said the first time, I was just giving you another chance to change it, you stupid bitch!" He yelled slapping me across my face.

I fell back on the cold hard parking lot. He punched me in my eye as I was crying on the ground. I could feel him near me as He got on his knees next to me. I didn't want to look at him again because now I was cowering up.

"I will give you one more chance, do you still want to break up?" He asked shaking my shoulders.

I may regret these words next, but I need to get away and quickly. This could be my only chance to get out of this.

"N-Y-Yes," I cried. He stood up and looked at me angry. I kept my head on the ground looking at the small pieces of rocks.

"You pathetic whore," he said while he spit on me and kicked me one last time in my stomach. I felt the sharp pain in my abdomen, and held my stomach as I let out a cry. Pain rushed through my body. Every place he touched now feels numb.

He ran to his car, got in, and drove away. Since it was dark out who would be in a park, but that didn't stop me. I screamed hoping anyone would hear me.

"Help! Help! HEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPP!" I cried while screaming. I held my stomach while I screamed more, praying anyone would hear. But the more I screamed the more it hurt. I closed my eyes trying not think about the pain too much. "Help!" Pain is all in my mind.

I heard footsteps against the concrete running towards me, but I didn't want to open my eyes. I was scared, and felt helpless.

"Call 911!" The lady yelled. "Open your eyes honey please, just open them.'

Slowly I opened them, but it just got harder to keep them open. I tried, but they kept getting heavier, so I gave into the sleepiness.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Anna go get Matt tell him Kade is here, and Hurry please," I whispered as he stood up looking at me. His same eyes help the same amount of anger in them as they always have.

The same chill ran up my back as we made eye contact. I wanted to run now, but my body wouldn't move. My brain yelled Run, but nothing. I froze almost feeling paralyzed.

"Madisyn," he said with anger in his voice.

"Mahogany let's go," I said getting enough courage to start running out the door. We ran out the door onto the sidewalk, and He ran out after us. I knew after all these years he would be angry, and I was thankful I never got to see him.