Chapter 31

I woke up on time to get ready. They told me to come with no makeup on, my hair not done, and in comfortable clothes. I put on some jean short, and a LA Dodgers shirt. Last I put on sun glasses, so people don't see me without makeup. I grabbed my keys, phone, and purse and walked into Anna's room.
"I am leaving call me if anything happens. See you later." I whispered.
She made a 'uh-huh' noise, so I left to Matts room. "I'm leaving love you and be good." I whispered.
"Love you too." He mumbled under his comforter.
Last the Twins.
"I am leaving call me if something happens, and be good for Anna please." I whispered.
"Good luck." They said at the same time.
I got into my jeep, and drove to Starbucks.
"Hi welcome to Starbucks what can I get you?" The lady asked through the drive way ordering machine.
"A grande Carmel Frappe please."
"That will be 4.34 at the next window." She said.
After I got my drink I finally was on my way to the beach.
'Incoming Call From Lover Boy' my phone said.
"Answer," I yelled so it could hear me.
"Hey Babes." I said.
"Hi how you doing princess?" He asked.
"I am doing great! The twins came and surprised me yesterday. And today right now I am on the way to the beach for filming of the One Direction music video. How have you been?" I smiled; I know Madisyn he can't even see you smile. I don't care I love hearing his voice which makes me smile.
"Sounds like a lot of fun. I am on the tour bus heading to the venue. Gosh I miss my bed these bunks are so hard! But the Vamps are so fun. Bradley pulled a prank on Austin, and it was the funniest. It reminded me of Magcon." He said through the phone.
I got to the set and parked still listening to him.
"I just got here, so I have to go. I love you." I smiled.
"Good luck I love you too." He replied.
I hung up, and pressed my phone to my heart. That boy does not know what he does to me. Grabbing my purse and drink I got out of my jeep.
"Madisyn you made it!" Jamie cheered.
"Yeah traffic wasn't bad this morning." I laughed.
"Okay well let's have you go get make up and hair done so you can change." She explained walking me to a trailer with my name on it.
"Victoria this Madisyn. Madisyn this is Victoria your hair and makeup artist." Jamie introduced.
"Hi." I smiled and shook her hand.
-----------------
Victoria has half of my hair done, and Jamie has been in here the whole time on her phone making calls. Victoria is really nice. She has talked to me the whole time, and told me about herself. She is 19 and is from Arizona. Someone knocked on the door and Jamie got up to see who it was. I couldn't see from Victoria moving my head. All I could hear was laughing and talking.
"Maddie someone is here to see you." Jamie smiled moving out of the way. Harry Styles walked in.
"Hello. I just wanted to say you are so funny and talented, and I look forward to working with you." He laughed.
"Thank you. But trust me you are the funny and talented one." I chuckled.
"All of us our big fans of you. We have watched all of your videos, and when we heard you were going to be in our music video we were ecstatic!" He explained.
"When I heard I was going to be in a One Direction video I freaked out. You guys are my favorite." I said messing with a curl.
His phone went off and he checked it.
"They are calling me back. It was so nice to meet you. See you on set." He waved.
I waved back as he walked out.
"So what am I even playing in this?" I asked Jamie.
"You are playing a girl who is ice skating with Harry for Night Changes music video." She explained using hand motions. Her hand motions almost looked like she was shooing a fly away.

"Today we are going to only get you with Harry at the rink and Zayn at the restaurant," she told me.

"Okay all finished." Victoria cheered.

I looked at my self. It was simple makeup and hair, but I looked different the way she applied it.
"Thank you so much." I hugged her.

"No problem. Okay so here is your outfit," Victoria said shooed me into the changing room where I got changed. The outfit was really well put together for Harry's. it matches everything with the setting. It's suppose to be colder, so they had picked out was a white fuzzy sweater and black leggings. For now I was just in rocks and slippers since I have to put ice skates on later.

For Zayn's date they had picked out a maroon dress that was beautiful and some gorgeous heels I fell in love with. They were perfect, and the best part after this I get to keep these clothes.

"You look great now let's get going," Jamie said grabbing hand pulling me out of the trailer.

The set wasn't far. It took place at an actual movie set designed just for this music video. You wouldn't even know it was fake.

I guess it kind of sucks only my hands and feet will be in this, but I'm glad I still get to work with everyone.
---------------------
7pm and we finally finished today's shooting. It was so exhausting. Louis kept messing around and making faces causing us all to laugh. Then the director kept getting mad, and we had to redo the scenes again and again. It was a very tiring night. The boys and I got along great, and we even exchanged numbers. I kept my cool when they asked for my number because I'm still a little fan girl.

I changed back into my outfit, and said goodbye to Victoria and Jamie. Walking out to my car I noticed shadows from the sunset by my car.
Then I heard whispering. One of the whispers sounded like it had an Irish accent so I knew it was the boys.
"Hi." Liam said popping out from behind my Jeep.
"Hi guys." I laughed seeing them all jump out.
"We wanted to say Goodbye before you left." Zayn said.
I gave them each hugs, and said goodbye before I got in my jeep. Now it is time to get dinner. I drove a couple miles, and got sushi. Oh my gosh. Traffic. is. So. Bad.
----------------
8:30 and I am finally pulling into my drive way.
"Hi Maddie!" Johnson chirped from his porch.
"Hi Johnson." I waved while locking my car. I walked over a little towards his house, so I could see him better in the dark.
"You are getting home late where did you come from?" He asked.
"I was at the beach for the music video, and just got home." I laughed.
"Okay Good night! Love you." Johnson yelled.
"Good night Love you too." I chuckled walking towards my house. Once I opened the door the smell of something burning hit me. I ran into the kitchen to see Anna with her head on the counter.
"Anna what happened?" I asked.
Her head shot up, and she looked miserable.
"Maddie!" The twins shouted running into the house from the backyard tackling me in a hug.
"They happened." Anna growled.
"What did you guys do?" I whined.
"We tried making bacon," Ethan said innocently.
"Alright I am going to get ready for bed, and eat my dinner. Good night guys." I said walking up stairs.
I took a warm shower, and put on spandex and a tank top. Then I put my hair up in a bun, and laid on my bed. Pretty Little Liars sounds good to watch right now. I turned on Netflix, and took out my Sushi to eat.
After 30 minutes, I finished all my food, and my door opened. Not bothering to see who it was they came in and laid next to me.
"Hi Nash." I said looking at him.
"Hi Maddie. How was it?" He asked.
"Exhausting." I sighed.
We sat and talked for a while about everything; we even talked about Hayes coming to California. I told him just to let him move in since we all miss him, and he said he would think about it.
"I am going to bed now. Good night." Nash said kissing my cheek and leaving.
"Good night." I replied taking my phone out. I decided to call Hayes.
H- Hi Mads!
M- Hi Hayes
H- How is everything?
M- Good I talked to Nash about you moving up here, and he said he would think about.
H- That is great!
M- Yeah it's late where you are, and you have your last day of school, so I am going to let you go. Bye Babes
H- Bye
I hung up, and went to sleep.

A/N: Sorry for the chapter. It's unedited. Sorry for any mistakes or errors. Peace XOXO