Chapter 15

2 Months later

Right now we are in Texas for five days. I am still sharing a room with the girls, and dating Shawn. I am really excited about Texas because I love it so much! As I am scrolling through Twitter someone knocked on my door.

"Coming!" I yelled. I looked through the peep hole, and saw Carter.

"Yello Carter." I greeted opening the door.

"Umm. I kinda need you to help with Matt." Carter said with a shaky voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked worried.

"He is kinda freaking out about all the hate he is getting, and it is really bad." This time Carter looked me in the eyes with small tears forming. Has he been crying? I grabbed my phone and key, and followed Carter to Matt's room. All the boys where waiting outside the door looking worried. A lot of them had puffy red eyes.

"You can talk to him in private." Nash said looking down. The only one not here was Shawn, but he must have been in his room playing his guitar. Carter opened the door for me and shut it quietly. I turned around seeing the room a complete mess, and Matt throwing a lamp. He was crying his eyes out, yet he had so much anger. I have never seen him like this before. It worried me. Seeing him hurt like this makes me want to cry. But I know I have to stay strong for him. Everyone in Magcon has been getting a lot of hate, and it is making us all unhappy.

"Matt?" I asked with a shaky voice. I walked over to him, and he looked at me.

"I-I-I can't- I can't do this anymore!" He cried falling into me. I caught him setting us on the bed. He cried into my lap as I rubbed his hair. Humming to him.

"I am so sorry! I am so sorry to everyone. I try making everyone happy but I can't anymore. The words are starting to really hurt me." He cried. Seeing my brother like this is making me really upset. He is my big brother, and he should never be like this.

"It's okay Matt. I am here for you" I cooed. "Everyone is here for you. You make lots of people out there smile saving them. I know you aren't doing good right now, but I believe in you. You are so strong and I love you so much. You are mine and lots of other people out theres role model." I said crying. Seeing him hurt is really getting to me. He just cried harder into my lap.

"I think I am going to quit Magcon.." He cried harder this time.

"Just go to bed we can talk about this later bubu." I know he loves Magcon, and for him to say that must kill him. A couple weeks ago he was acting diffrent so I made him go to the doctors. They told him and I he has a small case of depression; none of the boys know. If quiting Magcon is what helps him recover then I guess it's for the best.. I can't imagine my life without Magcon. It has changed me in a good way, and helped me through lots of stuff. I looked down at Matt because the crying stopped. It turns out he just fell asleep, but he still has tears coming out of his closed eyes. I scooted him off of my lap slowly, and covered him up.

"Good night Bubu I love you no matter what." I whispered giving him a kiss on his fore head. I walked out of his room closing the door slowly, so it wouldn't wake him up. I walked into my room seeing all of the boys in there silent. Once they noticed me they all stood up looking at me.

"How was everything?"

"What was wrong?"

"Were you crying?" All these questions hit me making me realize the truth. Magcon would never be the same. I felt my nose tingle, and my vision got blurry from tears building up quick. I just broke. Shawn ran over to me hugging me as tight as he could.

"It's okay. You don't have to talk if you don't want to." He cooed rubbing my back.

"I want to explain." I choked out. I controlled my breathing, and looked at the boys.

"I don't know how to say this. All of us have been getting really bad hate lately which we can take. But Matt has stopped ignoring it. It has been effecting him really bad. Don't say anything to him about me telling you this because I am not if he wants you guys to know. Matt and I went to the Doctors a couple weeks ago after I begged him because he was acting different. They said he has depression. When he was freaking out earlier that was from all the hate. He got so upset that he needed to take it out by throwing things. I am sorry guys, but he is not doing so well, and the hate is hurting him." I looked at all their faces. No one said anything. All I could see was tears in their eyes, on their cheeks, or falling off their faces. It was so depressing.

After we all talked about our feeling to this situation every body decided to go to bed. We had an Meet and Greet tomorrow, so we didn't want to stay up to late. Shawn decided to sleep with me to comfort me. I brushed my hair and teeth and threw on spandex and a sports bra then got into bed. I plugged my phone into the charger, and pulled the blanket over me. I felt the bed sink meaning Shawn got in next to me. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his bare chest. Being next to him makes me feel so safe, and makes me feel better.

"Shawn. Thank you so much for being here for me. I love you so much."I whispered trying not to wake up the girls.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else beside here for you. I love you too Princess." I turned my body slightly so I can give him a kiss. After I kissed him I turned back around closing my eyes. I fell asleep to Shawn rubbing small circles into my stomach.