Chapter 43

"Thank you mom! They did my nails great!" I said admiring my new acrylic nails. They were coffin shaped black matte. I figured the black would accent my shoes. They just painted my toe nails the same color as my dress. Simple, but I like simple sometimes.

Anna got hers almond shape too and hers a light pink shade. For her toes they painted her toes the same color to accent the dress.

"Yeah thank you for the back massage I really needed one from dealing with Nash all the time," Hayes chuckled stretching his arms out.

Yeah we tried to talk him into getting his feet done, but he said no. Instead he got a back massage.

"You got a what?!" Nash shouted running into the living room. Oh so all the sudden he is interested in our girl conversations. Ha that's funny.

"I got a back massage," Hayes smirked.

"Next time we are going with the girls!" Nash shouted walking back into the kitchen.

"Gina should be here any time. If you hear a knock please answer it. I will be right back I have to change," my mom said. Right when I heard my mom's door close someone was knocking on the front door. It was Gina and Anna's mom waiting there with lots of items in their hands. They had curlers, straighteners, hairspray, eyeshadow pallets, mascara, lipsticks, hair ties, and more. Wow it's just prom not a wedding.

"Come on guys!" I escorted them into the house.

"Boys!" I shouted hoping they would hear.

"Yes," Shawn said innocently.

"We are going to start getting ready, so in a little
Cam Nash please help them," I begged walking over to the living room. "Anna you coming?"

She nodded and stood up walking upstairs to my room.

"Can I help?" Hayes asked jumping off the couch. He had lots of excitement in his eyes, so I couldn't say no. I nodded my head and smiled. When I got up to my room my Mom, Gina, and Mrs.Greyson were setting everything up.

"Anna can go first," I spoke up standing behind Hayes. I don't want to go first all of that stuff looks dangerous! I can potentially get burnt.

For Anna's hair they started braiding small pieces, and putting big curls in her hair.
"How has she not gotten burnt!" I asked Hayes shocked.

"So that's why you didnt want to go first you are scared?" He started teasing me about it. I am just going to come out with the truth.

"I didn't want to go first because I was being nice duh."

He rolled his eyes, and started watching them do her hair.

"Better get use to it. Once you get a girlfriend you will need to help her," I teased him.

They finished doing Anna's hair and it looked gorgeous. They even added in little diamond.

"Anna it looks perfect on you! Oh my gosh you look like a princess," I said in awe. Truly she looks
beautiful all the time, but I feel as her best friend I need to tease her. "Anna, Shrek called he wants his face back."

"Don't worry I am going fix his face before he can have it back," she smirked picking up a makeup brush.

To help out a little I put in her earrings, and put on her nude lipstick.

Gina did a light pink eyeshadow with a think winger eyeliner, and added false eye lashes off. No eye look is complete without false eyelashes.

"Okay all that is left is your dress," Gina told her spinning her around to exit the chair.

"Maddie and I want to put our dresses on together," Anna smiled.

She looks so beautiful; I am so glad I can call her my best friend. Literally if didn't have I her I don't know where I would be. She was the one who helped me when Matt would leave for Magcon, when I got bullied, when my grandpa passed away on my birthday, and through everything else. She's been my best friend since day one of kindergarten.

"I love you," I said giving her a big hug.

"Watch the hair!" Hayes yelled being protective. he is being protective over hair. Not even his hair. What a girl.

"I love you too," she said hugging me back.

We released and gave each other a big smile.
"Alright your turn sweetie," my mom said grabbing the curler.

I turned towards Hayes and mouthed 'help me'. He didn't do anything besides laugh at me. Really.