Chapter 20

-Leaving for home day-

The sun crept through the gap in the curtains. Shawn's arms are wrapped around my waist, and he has soft quiet snores escaping his mouth. Yesterday was an amazing day. We did everything together as a family, and it was a day to go down into the books, but today is the day we all go back home. Shawn can't go home with me this time because he has a week and half till he leaves. Before he goes he has to visit with his family he hasn't seen in weeks, and fly to New York to record a song. He has been working on this song for a while, but he won't show anyone. It is a 'surprise'. Then after flying to New York he has to go back home pack, and fly to Maine for the first stop. I figured we should probably get up to catch our flights. The first flight is Matt and I's at 2pm.

"Shawn get up. We have to get ready." I whispered.

"I don't want to get up. I like waking up to you in my arms. And I don't want to let go of you." He whined into the pillow.

"I wish we can stay like this forever, but we can't. I have to go get ready." I laughed.

"I told you I am not letting go."

"Fine you can come walk with me to the bathroom to brush my teeth." I laughed.

"Fine I will." He responded.

We both sat up on the edge of the bed. He still didn't let go of my waist. Standing up at the same time we both fell back down from bumping into each other. After a two minute laughing session we attempted it again. Successful this time we both walked into the bathroom to brush our teeth. We brushed our teeth, and I needed to brush my hair.

"Shawn you can let go now. I kinda need to brush my hair."

"I don't want to." He pouted holding my tighter.

"Let go."

"Fine. Can I at least brush your hair for you?" He asked giving me a puppy dog face.

"Ugh. Fine" I handed him my brush, and watched him in the mirror. His face was focused on getting each chunk of hair. He even managed to put it in a pony tail.

"You got skills Mendes." I laughed.

"Why thank you." He bowed.

"My turn to do your hair." I cheered

"Not to much gel!"He panicked as I poured some in my hand. I focused on his hair moving it in different directions.

"You are cute when you focus." He said studying me.

"Shut up I can't think."

"I like when you focus and you crinkle your nose and squint your eyes. It is so damn cute." He whispered biting his lip.

"Mendes stop. I can't finish when you are over here biting your lip." I laughed "I finished."

"I can't help it." He winked.

He kissed me

To make him go crazy I kissed him again. Then I looked at his eyes and back down to his lips while biting my lip. I leaned in and kissed the corner of his lips. Right after that I ran out of the bathroom.

"TEASE!" Shawn yelled.

I just laughed jumping on my bed. He came right after me jumping on me.

"SHAWN YOU WEIGHT A TON GET OFF!" I yelled laughing. He just started tickling me.

"SHAWN!" I gasped. He finally stopped.

"I think that was enough punishment." He sighed laying next to me.