Chapter 35

The twins left, so I could make my video.
Madisyn Espinosa @MaddieEspinosa: please ignore the tabloids about last night. If you want to hear the truth I am going to be posting a video today.

I tweeted that out, and set up my Camera.

"Hey guys. As a lot of you know a rumor is going around about me saying I am cheating on Shawn with Harry. It's wrong. Last night Anna my best friend and I went out with One Direction in celebration of a surprise. I can't say what we were celebrating because it's a surprise. I am not use to being around Paparazzi. So when we pulled up Harry came and helped us out and told me to grab his and Anna's hand, so he can lead the way to the restaurant. Same thing for leaving the restaurant. Nothing bad. Shawn is one of the best things that have ever happened to me, and I wouldn't ruin it. We already talked things out, and are a happy couple. So please just ignore everything you see about it. Here I can have Anna confirm this."

"Anna!" I shouted.

She came through the door. "What's up?" She asked.

"Am I cheating on Shawn?" I asked.

"No."

"Was I holding Harry's hand to lead us through the paparazzi?"

"Yes."

"Thank you that's all I needed." I smiled

"There you have it! I am not a cheater. I know what it feels like to get cheated on, and I would never do it to someone. that is all. Love you guys, and thank you for everything. See you next week! Stay beautiful Peace!" I said doing a peace sign.

Editing is not on the top of my list even though it is important to get people to see the real story. I am in need of a Starbucks. This time I think I am going to bring Gilinsky boy with me. I grabbed my phone and purse, and walked down stairs.

"I am going out! Be back in a hour!" I shouted.

Walking out the door I saw a car turn around at the dead end. The car stopped there, and was just sitting there. Cars never come down this way. Just then Gilinsky came running out with his fist up in the air shouting

"Get out of here! This is a private street, and you are trespassing!"

Flashing went off in the car, and it drove off.

"Fuck! Hasn't anyone heard of privacy." Jack angrily said walking back to his house.

"Wait! Jack!" I shouted running towards him.
He stopped in his track, and turned around. Quickly his face turned into a smile.

"Hey Maddie. What's up?" He smiled.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go get Starbucks with me. I didn't want to go by myself, and I haven't hung out with you in a while." I said putting my sun glasses on.

"Sure. Let me go get changed, and we can go." We walked inside, and while he went to change I stayed down stairs with Johnson.

I watched Johnson writing a new song.

"What song is this going to be?" I asked.
"I think we are going to call it Groove. This is going to be one of our best." He smiled.

"It sounds good. I will buy it when it come out, so it will at least get one purchase." I winked.

"That's mean!" He said acting hurt. "It's will get four. You, Jack, me, and my grandma."

I couldn't stop laughing at that. That was a good burn, but the only thing is he burned his self which made everything 10x funnier.

"Let's go! Do you want me to drive?" Gilinsky asked.
"Sure since you offered." I laughed.

I followed him to his car, and sat in the passenger seat.
We drove to the closes Starbucks, and parked.
"Who was that in the car earlier that you scared off?" I asked reading the menu.