Chapter 39

I woke up wrapped in Shawn's arms. I kissed his arm, and slowly crept out of his grip. Since I was only wearing a sports bra and spandex I grabbed Shawn's flannel off of my chair, and put it on. No body was up yet, so I decided to take advantage of this, and make everyone breakfast. For breakfast I am going to make chocolate chip muffins, French toast, bacon, and cut up fresh fruit. In the middle of making the bacon I felt two arms wrap around my waist, and a kiss on my neck.
"Good morning sleeping beauty," I chuckled.
"Am I really beautiful?" Shawn said acting like a girl.
"Absolutely," I kissed him on his lips.
"You look hot in my flannel," he said kissing my lips.

We kept our lips connected moving our lips in sync. I could feel his hand run down my back to my legs sending a shiver through my body. His hands grabbed my legs lifting me onto the counter. I wrapped them around his waist, and smiled into our kissing.

"WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! PDA NEEDS TO STOP!" Nash yelled.

I turned around from Shawn, and saw Nah covering his eyes shaking his head 'no'. I chuckled at him. I turned back to Shawn kissed the corner of his lips, and winked. Then I jumped down off the counter walking back to the stove; just to tease him more I swayed my hips.

"TEASE!" Shawn yelled. Nash walked over to Shawn and put his hand on Shawn's shoulder.

"You've got a good one, but she's a tease buddy," Nash chuckled, "ZAYMM girl are you only wearing a flannel?" Nash winked at Shawn.

"Oh gosh Nash really! I have spandex on, and no we didn't do anything last night if that is what you are thinking." I sighed, "Get your head out of the fricking gutter," I said smacking the back of Nash's head. Soon everyone was downstairs.

"Oh Babe! I have a surprise for you!" I shouted from the kitchen. Shawn came running in sliding from his socks.

"What is it?" He said moving his head all over looking everywhere.

I pulled the trays of muffins out of the oven and sat them on the counter.

"Oh My Gosh! I LOVE YOU!" He shouted running towards me. He cupped my face with hands, and started giving me a whole bunch of sloppy wet kisses all over my face.

"Okay I get it, I get it." I laughed.

Everyone one got there plates of food, and sat at the table.

"Okay today since we leave tomorrow for prom and graduation Anna and I are going shopping for our dresses. And you boys need to go shopping for tuxes. Once we pick out our dresses we will text you the colors." I explained it all to them while I was cleaning up.

"I have my tux for the billboards I can use," Matt said in a 'duh' tone.

"No Matt. That tux is for the billboards not prom," I laughed. He gave me a 'really' look, so I gave him one back.

After I finished cleaning everything up I went upstairs with Shawn.

"Your room is so nice. Can I just say I have missed you so much," Shawn said grabbing my hips, and sitting on my bed.

"I have missed you too. Oh and I am also wearing this flannel today," I said leaning in to kiss him.
"Your lips leave an amazing aftertaste," he whispered.

"You are such a weirdo Mendes. Now come on stay in my bathroom while I shower, so we can talk."
I grabbed my towel and robe then went into the bathroom with Shawn behind me.

"Turn around I will tell you when you are safe to look," I explained pointing towards the corner.

"No peak?" Shawn asked innocently.

I laughed at him, and undressed turning on the shower. I stepped into the shower.

"You are good!" I yelled over the water.

"Can I sing to you?" Shawn asked.

"Sure," I smiled washing shampoo out of my hair.

"Something big I feel it happening. Out of my control. Pushing, pulling, and it's grabbing me, Feel it in my bones like, whoa oh oh oh oh," he sang while using his toothbrush for a beat.

"Sounding great babe! I just have to wash my face, and I will be out," I explained.

Once I finished I grabbed my towel off the towel holder, and wrapped it around my body. The shower curtain opened up revealing Shawn smirking.

"We should of saved water," he smirked.

"You can take a shower while we go looking for dresses, so you don't have to wait as long for the color. Dork," I said walking to my closet.

"Anna! We are twinning today!" I shouted into her room.

For my outfit I am wearing Shawn's black and red flannel, black crop top, black short, and red converse. Anna is wearing a green, blue, and white flannel, same crop top, jean shorts, and black converse. Last I decided to put my hair up in a pony tail, and only put mascara on.

"Damn you look hot when you wear my clothes," Shawn said kissing my cheek.

"You look hot when you wear your clothes too," I laughed grabbing my purse.

"Okay we are leaving. Bye," I said walking outside.
"Bye babe!" Shawn yelled from the door.