THE END

YAY!

I  just wanted to say THANK YOU (it's in all caps so you can picture me screaming it while crying) for finishing this story (unless you've for some odd reason decided to just come and read this part of the book first, in that case, please return to the beginning and read it :))

I don't have a lot to say (I'm awkward like that), except maybe that I'm glad you made it, and blah-blah-blah (you know the deal...)

This wasn't a very typical wattpad ending (I'm aware). I mean for it to end like that, because it's not because you've reached the last chapter that every single part of the plot should be dealt with. I let you interpret how Azalea's and Jai's relationship will grow, how Cherry and Azalea will end (or begin) things, and all of that stuff.

Hopefully, it's still a satisfactory ending...

IF YOU LIKED THIS (I hope you did!), I will be writing the other books in this 'Remember when' series (Aiden and Frigg's following). I don't know when it'll come out, but it will. (Hopefully soon enough.)

I'm working on all kind of different things, but I guess I'll just re-update this when I'll publish the next one.

I guess my final thought for this story is: There's always a way to find the security and comfort of the middle of the bridge, if you're brave and strong enough to make your way to it.

It's not easy, I know that. I don't think anyone in the middle can perfectly and truly understand just how hard it is to take the first in the right direction, because it doesn't feel like the right direction, it feels anything but.

All I can tell you, is that it's worth it. Sometimes, you have to put both your feet on the solid ground, listen to a good song, and walk straight with a book in your hands.

I wish you a very good day, take care,

ELIA SOFIN.