48. marriage

The trip was awesome to them. Both of the couples fully enjoyed. Time went by shopping and preparations of marriage. In sangeet everyone danced gracefully. In haldi there friends made sure to throw the bowl of haldi on couple's. In mehandi girls applied mehandi for there respective partner. It was the day of marriage. 

Our groom aka abhi was sitting on a chair. While yatika as sister of abhi was tying sehra on his forehead. The ritual is the sehra of a groom is tied by his sister. As abhi don't have sister but consider yats as his sister. Thats why yats is doing his sehra bandi rasam. Soon she did his sehra bandi. She feed some chane to the horse in which abhi is going to ride to marriage hall to ask for vaish . Abhi sat on horse. While amy, jai, reem, faisu, jan, sid, neet, yats, shiv, with some more people were dancing infront of horse while walking. Soon they reached banquet hall. Jan went inside banquet hall and stand on gate as vaish sister. She held the arti thali. The scissor was hidden with rose leaf in it. 

Jan : ha too abhishek ji aap humko hamara sagan dijiye warna aapki entry nhi hogi andar 

Abhi : tu meri best friend hai na?

Jan : abhi ke liye mein aapki saali sahiba hu or vaish ki bhn. To aapko agar andar aana hai to sagan dijiye or ribbon katayi karke andar Padhariye 

Amy : arey jaanu machi aap mere papa ko andar aane do or mummy se shadi karne do na. Aapko kya ho raha hai? 

Jan : arey amy baby ye na ek rasm hai esa karna padta hai 

Amy : ooohh 

Abhi : tu ni manegi? 

Jan : nhi bilkul nhi 

Abhi held out some money and gave to jannat. Jan kept it in her pocket. She did his arti. She feed him sweets and gave him scissor to cut ribbon and enter the hall. He sat on his groom seat as soon as he came inside. Not long after vaish also came looking so beautiful. She was walking while jan and avi was on her each side and amy infront of her walking just like a princess. They reached to stage. Abhi held out his hand for vaish to hold it. While sid pick amy in his arms. Vaish kept her hand on his. Abhi helped her on climbing the stairs. They both sat on there seats. Guest came, gave sagan, click picks and went away. 

It was time for varmala ritual. Priest chanted some mantra. And tell them to make each other wear varmala. They both made each other wear varmala happily. All the rituals went peacefully. They took 7 rounds of fire. Abhi made her wear mangalsutra and he filled her hair partition with sindoor. They both took blessings of everyone in there family. They sat on car. Close friends and there family reached to nigam mansion. 

Vibha aunty did the arti of both of them. Vaish kicked the kalash filled with rice lovingly. She put her leg on a thaal and she left her footprints on floor. Then they all came in living room. Abhi saw here and there. 

Abhi : Ashu where is Amy? 

Sid : she was with me. we were going to sit in our car but she said that she wants to sit with you and ran away. 

Vaish : but sid she didn't came to us. 

Yats : where she went. 

Avi : lets call on banquet hall and ask if she is there. 

Sid called them and asked them if she is there. There manager replied in no. Sid ask them to see CCTV footage and tell them if they see something different. Call got disconnect. Not so long after a message popped up on Sid phone. It was video by the manager. In video there was a guy wearing mask. Who kidnapped Amy. Sid showed video to Abhi. Abhi fell down in his knees and he started crying. He shouted “ Amyyyy ” . Vaish can't see him like this so she ran to him and hugs him tightly. While he was numb. 

Curtains Got Closed 

The End

This story don't have an epilogue as this ended in a suspense way. This story has a season 2. Which will come but i am not sure when. As i have not even started writing that one. Nor i have planned anything on it.

But soon i will be back with a new story. It will be different from all of my story.

Bubye guys.

Finally this book has ended

Make sure to review it and tell me about your view on my story.