22. abhinavi / abhesha

Abhishek was lying on the bed with his head on vibha's lap. They were talking about the moments they missed. Abhishek was telling Vibha about Yesha then suddenly Amara enteres. She saw Abhishek lying on Vibha's lap. She got jealous so she made Abhishek sit on the bed while she herself sat on Abhishek laps.

Abhishek was surprised by her action “ Arey! What happened? ”

Amara pouts “ You only my papa. ”

Abhishek chuckles and introduces her to Vibha “ Mom she is my daughter Amara. And Amara, She is your dadi. My mom. ”

Amara asked him confusingly “ dadi? ”

Abhishek nodded “ yesh , mine and your Achu's mumma ”

Amara said “ oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh ”

Abhishek also said with the same enthusiasm as her “ yeshhhhhhhh ”

Amara asked him “ where ish my mumma? ”

Abhishek froze in his spot and got quiet as he didn't have any answer to this question.

Suddenly Vaishnavi entered and said “ Arey! I am here na. Don't you love your pie? ”

Amara asked, looking at her with innocence in her eyes “ you my mumma? ”

Vaishnavi nodded “ yesh can't I? ”

Amara grinned “ I will call you mumma ”

Vaishnavi pulls her cheeks “ okay my cutie pie. ”

Amara jumps on Vaishnavi arms. Abhishek quickly got up and went to the terrace. Everyone thought to give him some peace so they let him some alone time.

Abhishek started thinking “ What is happening to me ? I don't know why but I am becoming more attracted towards Vaishnavi day by day. She is a sweet girl. She loves Amara even though Amara also loves her. I am falling for her but I don't want to give Yesha's place to anyone. I can't betray her. I don't know what to do now. I can't give the place of Yesha to anyone nor am I able to stop myself from falling in love with Vaishnavi. But Amara also wants mother love. When Vaishnavi came and said to Amara that she is her mother. I felt so happy that finally my daughter will feel the love of mother. ”

He got frustrated “ urghhhhh i don't know what to do ”

Then he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He turned and got shocked seeing someone.

He saw yesha in a white dress standing there like an angel . He got tears in his eyes seeing her.

He hugged her like he would never let her go from what he wanted and was thinking. They broke the hug. Abhishek said loving cuping her face “ i missed you so much Yesha. I love you. I missed you. ”

Yesha smiled at him and softly said, calling him with his nickname “ I missed you too veer but i am gone for good now. I can't come back to life. You have to move on. You love Vaishnavi. Accept it, don't reject it. She is the one who is made for you. You need her . You want her. She will keep you happy.  She is your soulmate. She is the best girl for you, even the bestest than me. I can't give my daughter a motherly love but Vaishnavi can. She will give it to her. She loves her a lot ,Veer. Don't leave her ever. ”

Abhishek said to her, tears falling from his eyes, “ I don't want to betray you. I can't give your place to another person even if she is my best friend Vaishnavi . ”

Yesha explained him lovingly “  you are not betraying me. You are not going to give my place to anyone. She is making her own place in your heart. I have already left. I am not gonna come again in life. You have to move on for yourself and for our daughter, Amara. ”

Abhishek asked her “ Okay but what about her? Does she love me ? I can't be selfish for myself and my daughter. ”

Yesha cupped his face and looked at him lovingly “ She loves you alot Abhishek. She is craving for your love. She loves Amara. She wants to make her own daughter and pamper her like a mother. She is the only one who can give you both the love you craved since I left. ”

Abhishek told her, keeping his forehead against her “ Okay, I Love you yesha. ”

Yesha smiled sadly “ I love you too Abhishek. You have to move on. Go and propose to her to marry you. ”

Yesha hugs him and disappears in his arms only. Abhishek silently cried a little, still feeling her in his arms.

After a few moments, Vaishnavi entered the terrace “  “ Abhishek, I am really sorry if it hurt you. I will tell her to call me pie only. I don't want to take yesha's place. ”

Abhishek turned to her “ You don't have to say sorry Vaishnavi. I came here because she asked about her mother. I got numb. I don't know what to answer her. I am thankful that you came and took the matter in your hand. I don't mind you being the mother of my daughter. ”

Abhishek said the last line with a teasing smile. Vaishnavi got shocked but later she smirked and thought to tease him “ So this is a proposal for marriage? ”

Abhishek made a thinking expression “ Maybe yes maybe not ”

Vaishnavi glared at him and punched his chest “ don't play maybe card with me. ”

Abhishek laughed at her. Then he told her “ umm yes ”

Vaishnavi shouted in surprise “ Such a simple proposal? Like seriously? Without I love you? Propose me like a good boy with decoration, long speech , a dinner date , surprise me. Because My answer is no. ”

Abhishek “ What ? Seriously? I am not gonna propose to you again. Today , I have spoken with so much courage. I am not going to propose again. and I know it's yes from you. ”

Vaishnavi glared at him “ No means no. I want a good proposal otherwise NOOOOOOOOO a big fat NOOOOOOOOO ”

Abhishek also denied “ I am also not going to propose again. ”

Someone shouted them getting annoyed “ Chuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppp ”

To be continued ...................

How was the chapter ?
Any suggestions ?
Favorite scene ?
Worst scene ?
Shout out will be appreciated ☺️
Will meet you all in next chapter
Till then buh bye take care............
I hope you liked the Chapter..
Vote
Comment
Share
Signing off ✌
Yatika Krishna ( Yati Writes )

𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें