17. accident

Amara came running to them and told Abhishek “ Papa pie is asking who is on the door? ”

Abhishek smacked his own head “ oh yeah, I forgot let's go inside. ”

Amara looked at Abhishek with adorable eyes which Abhishek can never deny “ Papa , can you please take me to the garden? ”

Abhishek picks up amara in his arms and tells others “ Guys , you go meet Vaish. We are going to the garden. We will come soon. 

Faisu , Jannat, Siddharth and Avneet went to Vaishnavi's room. Abhishek and Amara went to the garden. Amara wiggled out of Abhishek Arms and started running. She started to play with flowers and with a ball which was kept there. There is a small garden in their house . Which has different types of plants and trees including benches to sit . A sofa jhula and a ball for Amara to play. Abhishek's phone rang. He saw the caller id, it was an unknown number. He picked it up and found out it was the wrong number. He went back but did not find Amara anywhere . Then he heard her scream from the main road. He ran towards the road and saw her head was bleeding.  Someone had pushed her. her head bumped into the rock hard. A few minutes later a guy came towards them wearing a mask. He asked “ Hey, are you okay ? ”

Abhishek was familiar with the person's voice. He asked to confirm his doubt “ Ri ? ”

The guy is Riyaz Aly . He is a positive character and temporary also. But he has an important role. Maybe He can come in the future too. 

Riyaz asked him surprised “ you know me ? Who are you ? ”

Abhishek said to him pleading “ please save my daughter Ri . I can't live without her. She is so young. ”

Riyaz told him “ I will save her . But who are you? ” he then realized something and asked - wait, are you tiger ? ”

Abhishek nodded “ Yes, I am ”

Riyaz hugs him “ bhai, i missed you ”

Abhishek was sobbing a little seeing his little princess in blood. Riyaz quickly backed off from the hug. He went and brought his car . Everyone also came out except Vaishnavi as she fell asleep because of medicines. Riyaz said to Abhishek “ Bhai , Get in the car. ”

Siddharth came out and saw Abhishek in blood. He asked Abhishek “ Dada what happened ? ”

Riyaz knew who he is. He told him “ Siddharth, it's not time to ask anything. you also get in. We can need your help ”

Avneet told them “ I will also come ”

Riyaz nodded “ okay ”

Riyaz shouts for someone “ Rocky ”

A guard came there and apologized “ Sorry boss but Rocky sir went behind those goons. ”

Guard said and went away. A girl came there by bike and told Riyaz “ Ri, you should go with them . I will handle it here. ”

Riyaz smiled at her “ thanks babe ”

Riyaz started his car and drove to the hospital. Abhishek sat in the passenger seat with Amara in his lap. Siddharth and Avneet were sitting in the back seat. 

As soon as They reached the hospital. Abhishek rushed inside with Amara shouting for Doctor. 

Receptionist who was there looked at him with a not so sorry face. “ Sorry sir , the doctor is busy. By the time he comes you can fill the form. you have to fill the form first. ”

Riyaz said “ just call the doctor right now. ”

Receptionist again said “ sorry sir we have protocols ”

Siddharth and Avneet came. Siddharth dangerously said to the receptionist “ I want a doctor right now. Otherwise I will get this hospital closed right now. ”

Receptionist got scared after seeing siddharth. She knows who Siddharth Nigam is. She quickly called the doctor. Doctor came running listening to the receptionist and took Amara inside the OT. 

Siddharth and Avneet went to complete all the formalities. Abhishek and Riyaz stayed outside the ward. As Siddharth left, Riyaz said to Abhishek with widened eyes “ Bhai, your brother is more dangerous than you. “

Abhishek nodded and Casually said “ Hmm, I know. This is nothing. You have not seen his worst anger yet. ” he looked at Riyaz and threatened him “ Do not dare to think what you are thinking right now. ”

Riyaz zipped his mouth. 

Meanwhile with Faisu and Jannat , 

As they left with Amara, Jannat suggested to Faisu “ We should also go. ”

The same girl came and said “ guys guys guys. There is no need to go. They will handle everything.  You should take care of Vaish di. ”

Faisu nodded and told Jannat “ she is right jaan ”

Jannat smiled and introduced herself to the the girl “ by the way Myself jannat zubair ”

Faisu introduced himself after her “ Myself Faisal Sheikh. Boyfriend of jannat. ”

She also introduced herself “ myself Anushka Sen ”

Faisu can't help himself but ask “ Who was that guy ? ”

Anushka replied “ He is Riyaz Aly. My boyfriend. ”

Jannat nodded and asked another question “ How does Abhi know them ? ”

Anushka said smiling “ Because Abhishek Bhai and Riyaz used to be partners once. When Yesha Bhabhi got pregnant with Amara, Abhishek bhai decided to hand their business to Riyaz. It took a whole year for Riyaz and his team to get settled so Abhishek bhai can be free from the stress. When they were settled Abhishek bhai left the business and started living a middle class normal life. ”

Faisu and Jannat nodded “ oooh ”

Vaishnavi who was waiting for them inside shouts for them “ guys , Faisu , jannat ”

Faisu told them “ let's go inside. ”

Anushka told them “ you guys go inside. I have some work left. I will be there as soon as I complete my work. 

Faisu and Jannat did not question her more and went inside. They Both narrated the whole thing to Vaishnavi who got worried for her baby Amara. She dialed the contact number of Abhishek. He picked it up in the fourth ring “ Hey Vaish, How are you? ”

Vaishnavi rolled her eyes “ Idiot, I am fine. Tell me how is Amara? ”

Abhishek sighed and said “ By God grace. She is fine. She did not hit any serious nerves. Her condition is also good. Doctor told me that they need to keep her under observation for today. They can discharge her Tomorrow in the morning or maybe in the evening tonight. ”

Vaishnavi nodded. They talked for a while and hung up.

To be continued ..............

Who is Riyaz Aly ? 

Which buisness they did together ? 

Why Abhi left buisness ? 

Will meet you all in next chapter

Till then bubye take care............

I hope you liked the Chapter..

Vote

Comment 

Share 

Signing off ✌

Yatika Krishna ( Yati Writes )