43. Action

They did some shopping and started their journey back to delhi. They were coming back to delhi. The area was silent. Then suddenly some goons came and attacked them. The goons make the three get out of the car and tie their hands behind her back. 

Vaishu on left, Amy in middle and Abhi on right. 

Abhi : What the hell Do you want? 

Goon1 : your daughter

Abhi : Dare you to touch her, I will not leave you. Why do you want her? 

Goon2 : She is the blood of a tiger so obviously I want to. 

Abhi : Who is the tiger? 

Goon3 : playing smart i see 

He whispers something in his. Abhis eyes widened. He looked horrified but soon changed it into an emotionless face. 

Abhi : Dont. You. Dare. To. Touch. Her. You. Will. Not. Be. Alive. 

Goon2 : oh don't you think we know that we are playing with fire? 

Abhi : then sugars remember fire also burns 

Goon3 : we know we know but who will come to save you? Your assistant? You don't know where he is. Your right hand and left hand are enjoying their date. Now who left? Who will come to save you? Your partner? He is busy with his wife and his business. 

Abhi : oh so someone had done research before coming here. Great then. But don't worry someone will come. 

Goon1 : who air? 

Goons started laughing and Abhi smirks. Then two people came on their bikes like air . They circled their bike like a pro. One kicked the goon who was holding vaish and other kicked the goon who was holding abhi. Abhi breaks his rope easily. He went towards Vaish and freed her from her ropes. 

Abhi : Vaishu go and take Amy to the car Quick and open her ropes. I will see you here. 

Vai : But Abhi they are goons. They have guns. 

Abhi : don't worry sweetheart, I will be fine. You just go. 

Vaish took Amy to the car and locked the gate and closed the window too. 

( everything will happen now. Vaish and amy can't hear them but look towards them) 

Both bike persons parked the bike. They get down from the bike. One stands on the right side and one on the left side. Abhi is in the middle of both of them. Goons was shocked. 

Goon 2 : What happened this Suddenly? 

Abhi : you were playing with the fire and now you are burned 

Goon 1 : i will not spare you. 

Before goon1 start to do anything. Right hand came and kick him where sun doesn't shine. She twisted his hands behind his back. She kicked behind the knee making him fall in his knees. She punched him in the face. She again punched him the face and he fell down. 

Meanwhile when right hand went to goon1. Left hand went to goon2. Goon2 was going to punch left hand. But he ( left hand) blocked his punch. He twisted it a little and punched him straight in his jaw three times. He left goons hand and kick him on his stomach. Goon2 startled but he punched him in his cheek. Left hand got angry he kicked him where sun doesn't shine. Goon2 groaned in pain. But left hand punched him in his face 4 - 5 times. He kicked his knee making him land in his knees. Left hand punched goon on his head making him faint. 

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

「 ❤ 𝔗𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢 🌺 」

✈ •◦•●◉✿shower your love ✿◉●•◦ !

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

I wrote Action sequence first time ever in my life so i need some reviews please 👀

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

.•♫•♬• vote , comment •♬•♫•.
.•♫•♬•Share•♬•♫•.
◦•●◉✿Shoutouts will be appreciated ✿◉●•◦

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •