20. violent Abhi

A month has passed since Amara's Accident. Abhishek had taken care of Amara and Vaishnavi both. When Vaishnavi's foot was fine she took care of Abhishek as he was busy taking care of Amara. In the past month Abhishek and Vaishnavi started falling for each other. Vaishnavi knew she was falling for Abhishek or maybe she had fallen for him.

Abhishek also knew that He is falling for Vaishnavi but he was not ready to accept the fact.

He was thinking about Vaishnavi and him while making breakfast. While chopping vegetables he mistakenly cut his index finger as he was thinking about Vaishnavi and Yesha. He winced in pain. Hearing his wince, Vaishnavi ran to him and looked at his cut.

Abhishek looked at her and said “ Arey! It's just a small cut. I am perfectly fine. ”

Vaishnavi snapped at him. She started scolding him “ Shut the hell up Mr. Nigam. You have to take care of everyone but you can not even take care of yourself on your own. Huh ? Why would you listen to anyone, you just follow your own wishes.. You need to take care of everyone except yourself.  By the way, where was your focus ? What were you thinking ? If you are not well then don't cook breakfast . I can cook. ”

Abhishek kept his finger on her lips to silent her “ Rey shant meri Maina. I am fine. ”

Vaishnavi bandaid his wound while scolding. She quickly pushed him, getting shy.

She started preparing breakfast while he was sitting quietly there watching her , admiring her. They Five had breakfast together. They left for college after bidding bye to Amara whereas Jai was there with Reem to take care of Amara. Abhishek told Jai to take care of Amara as he does not need to look for Siddharth when he is with Abhishek.

It was lunch time. They four gathered in the canteen area. Abhishek told them he will be back in a minute. Abhishek went to the garden area where bullies were having fun with some juniors. As soon as they saw Abhishek. They stood up and started circling around him. They started to bully him. One of them saw the picture of Amara in Abhishek's phone wallpaper and said “ oye hoye , who is this baby? ”

Another bully told him “ must be his younger sister..”

Another one said confusingly “ but this much young ? ”

The one who saw the pic laughed and said  “ looks like she must have come by mistake.

This was the breaking point for Abhishek as he punched the bully. Abhishek started beating him. Whole college came there including professors. Siddharth and Avneet were in a library doing research on something.

Vaishnavi heard the rumors so he quickly came running to him “ Abhishek, he will die. Leave him. ”

Abhishek's eyes were red with anger as he said to Vaishnavi. He was still punching the bully “ No Vaishnavi, he said that Amara is a mistake . ”

Vaishnavi tried to calm him “ Abhishek but you have beaten him enough . Leave him. ”

Abhishek stood up and a professor interrupted them and said to Abhishek “ Abhishek , what is this behavior? He almost died. You are rest- ” before he could say something he was cut off by a lady “ Leave him ”

Professor looked at the lady and tried to explain “ but mam ”

But he was again cut off by the same lady. She said in a stern voice this time “ I said leave him otherwise i will fire you. ”

To be continued ...................

Who is Someone ?
Why Someone stop the professor?
When and how will Abhi accept his feelings?

And sorry for the short chapter guys.

How was the chapter ?
Any suggestions ?
Favorite scene ?
Worst scene ?
Shout out will be appreciated ☺️
Will meet you all in next chapter
Till then buh bye take care............
I hope you liked the Chapter..
Vote
Comment
Share
Signing off ✌
Yatika Krishna ( Yati writes )