4. Amara

Vaishnavi with Faisal and Jannat went to a wall street cafe as they were hungry. They took the table and settled down. Abhishek, who works there as a waiter, came to take the order of a table in front of the three of them. Abhishek back was facing vaishnavi's table so they didn't see each other yet. When Abhishek was done writing their order he turned to Vaishnavi's table. He still had not looked up yet. He was looking at his diary where he writes order. He was in outfit of waiters.

Abhishek greeted them “ Welcome to the wall street Cafe. What would you like to eat and drink ? ”

Three of them noticed that he is Abhishek. Vaishnavi called him “Abhi ? ”

He looks up and sees them. Abhishek nervously greeted them “ umm hey guys.. ”

Faisu said something like a statement but it was a question “ you work here ? ”

Abhishek nodded with “ yep. ”

Jannat offered him “ come and sit with us. ”

Abhishek “ sorry guys, I am working so I can't right now. ”

Vaishnavi asked him “ when will your shift be over ? ”

Abhishek “ at 8 pm . ”

Before anyone can say anything Rahul, one of the co - worker of Abhishek, came to him and said “ Abhishek, Amara she is crying. ”
Abhishek got worried “ what ? ”

Abhishek gives the diary to Rahul and runs inside.

Faisu and Jannat asked in unison “ Who is Amara ? ”

Vaishnavi said, rolling her eyes, “ Am I his personal assistant ? How do I know idiots? ”

Jannat offered “ we should check on him . He is our friend yaar. ”

Rahul said “ hey guys sorry to interrupt you . But he and amara will be fine. I will say him that his friends were asking for him. ”

Vai “ it's okay . We have his number , we will talk to him. Thank you for informing me about him. ”

Rahul took their orders and left.
Meanwhile with Abhi,
Abhi took Amara with him and left for his home. He takes care of her.

Morning arrived sooner than expected. He woke up and saw amara laying on him. He carefully got up so as not to disturb her sleep. He did his daily chores. He started to make breakfast. He enters the room with breakfast. He kept breakfast on the nightstand and sat beside Amara in bed.

Abhishek caressing her hairs “ Amara baby wake up. Have breakfast. Wakey wakey come on. ”

She woke up . They both had breakfast. Abhishek washed the utensils , made lunch and again went back to the room.

Abhishek told Amara “ I had made lunch. You can sleep after locking the door. Don't you dare to get up from bed . Take care of yourself. I will come as soon as my college is over. ”

Amara “ okay .. bye ”

Abhishek “ bye baby and take care. ”

He kissed her Forehead and left for college.

In college
Faisu and Jannat along with Vaishnavi were waiting for Abhishek. Abhishek came a little later than usual. They all went to the class as the bell rang.

At lunch time. They entered the canteen. They found a table and sat down together. As soon as they sit. They three bombarded Abhishek with questions.

Vaishnavi “ Who is Amara ? ”

Faisu “ what happened to her ? ”

Jannat “ Is she okay ? ”

Vaishnavi “ are you okay? ”

Abhishek sighed “ guys we both are fine. She has a fever and yesterday she fell down while walking so her leg got twisted a little but now she is perfectly fine. And thank you for your concern and care. No one cares for us for years. ”

He got some tears while saying it. Vaish got up, went to his chair and wiped his tears.

Vaishnavi “ shh it's okay. We are here na.. ”

She hugged him and he hugged her back. Faisu saw the environment as emotional so he thought to light it up.

Faisu “ Guys I am hungry as hell. Let's eat something na. ”

Abhi “ Bhukkad ”

Faisu shocked abhi rocked

Faisu gasped and whined “ Abhi you too . No one loves me. ”

He said while wiping his fake tears. They had lunch and went back to classes . All the time Abhi was worried. It was the last class of the day when Vaish whispered “ Abhi she will be okay. Don't worry. ”

Abhishek “ yep but I can't stop worrying for her. She has a fever and she is alone at home. ”

Vaishnavi “ Don't worry everything will be fine. Have hope. ”

Abhi “ yep. ”

His phone rang and he saw the caller ID ' Amara ❤️ '. Vaish also saw the caller ID.

Abhishek muttered to her “ she is not fine. ”

Abhishek got up from his seat and went out of the class after informing professor. Vaishnavi followed him along with faisu and jannat who followed her. Abhishek went to the garden and picked up the call.

“ hello u okay ? ”
“ No Way . You have a fever and you want ice cream ? Here I am worried for you. ”
“ nope Anything else ?
“ Bye I am coming and I will see you at home. ”

He hung up. Vaishnavi who was there asked him “ what happened ? ”

Abhishek said in a sarcastic tone “ nothing madam wants to eat ice cream. ”

Faisu said consoling him “ all the girls are the same bro. All the girls are the same. ”

Abhishek smacked his head and told them “ I have to go home now. She needs to hear a lecture from me. ”

Jannat “ hey don't you dare to scold her too much. ”

Vaishnavi “ come we will drop you. ”

Abhishek “ it's fine guys I can go .”

Jannat “ we are also coming with you to save amara. We don't trust you. ”

Abhishek “ you haven't met her yet and still you are on her side ? ”

They went to Abhishek's house.

To be continued................

Who is Amara ?
Do you think amara is his wife or girlfriend ?
How does she look ?
How does Abhi handle her ?
What will happen between Abhinavi ?
Will their story break before it starts ?

Will meet you all in next chapter
Till then  bye take care............
I hope you liked the Chapter..
Vote
Comment
Share
Signing off ✌
Yatika ( Yati Writes )