32. preparation

Siddharth suggested to Avneet as he locked the door after Shivaay and His mom left “ Shivaay left, let's look out for decorations to decorate this house. ”

Avneet nodded “ but let's decide the theme first. ”

Siddharth thought and suggested “ What about decorating this home with white and pink flowers. ”

Avneet added “ And at the right side of the stage , We can decorate the area with their pictures. ”

They decided some more things and showed their ideas on the phone also. After that they talked with decorators and explained to them about themes and how to decorate etc. Etc.

They were almost done with Everything when they heard Abhishek entered the living Area. He asked them “ What are you both doing? ”

Siddharth told him “ we both were planning about your engagement. ”

Abhishek noticed and Asked “ Where are mom and Shivaay? ”

Avneet told him “ and Mom went with her friends for a small Vacation. She will return the day after tomorrow morning. Shivaay went with her. ”

Abhishek made an ' O ' Face “ ooooh ”

Time skips to night.

They were watching a movie together . The movie ended and they stretched their Arms.

Avneet stood up and informed “ it's dinner time. I should make dinner for us. ”

Vaishnavi also stood up “ I will also help you. ”

Gauri childishly grinned “ And after dinner, we will play games. ”

Siddharth said “ I will buy ice - cream from the market as a dessert after Dinner. ”

Gauri also stood up along with Siddharth “ me will come with you. ”

Everyone looks at Abhishek.

He noticed their stare at him “ What? ”

Siddharth gave him a look “ dada , What you will do? ”

Abhishek shrugged “ I will play with Amara. ”

Vaishnavi gave him a threatening look “ No , you are going to cook with me While Avni is going to play with Amara. Understood? ”

Abhishek kept his hand on his heart dramatically “ My daughter will miss me ”

Vaishnavi glared at him while others chuckled.

Siddharth and Gauri wear their Footwear. Siddharth held out his arm for Gauri. Gauri gladly held his arm and locked her arm with his. ”

Siddharth Said in british Accent “ lets go pretty lady ”

Gauri said in the same Accent with same enthusiasm “ sure , handsome man ”

Saying this they both left for the market. Avneet went to the room with Amara to play. Abhishek and Vaishnavi went to the kitchen to cook.

Abhishek asked as they entered the kitchen “ So what to cook? ”

Vaishnavi told him “ we are going to cook daal chawal. ”

Abhishek sighed “ I thought we were cooking pasta or something as you brought me to cook. ”

Vaishnavi calmly said “ Nope, we will cook healthy food. ”

Abhishek bowed in front of her as a peasant “ As your wish mam. ”

Vaishnavi “ you will chop Vegetables while I am washing pulses and rice. ”

Abhishek kissed her cheek “ okie babe ”

Abhishek started searching for vegetables in the refrigerator. He found tomatoes but could not find green chilies.

Abhishek called for Vaish “
Vaishuuuuuuuuu ”

Vaishnavi asked “ What happened? ”

Abhishek asked, still looking “ Where is green chilly? ”

Vaishnavi told him without looking at his direction, Continuing her work “ Uh idiot see top Section on the right side. ”

Abhishek looked there and grinned “ found it. ”

Vaishnavi smugly said “ i know ”

Then he started to look for onions in the whole kitchen. But again he could not find it.

Abhishek again called for Vaishnavi “ Vaishuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ”

Vaishnavi again asked “ What happened now? ”

Abhishek “ where are onions? ”

Vaishnavi continues her work “ urgh . It's in the basket kept in the right side corner of the kitchen. ”

He went to look there and again grinned “ found it ”

Vaishnavi told him with a pointed look “ great now chop the vegetables quickly . I am done washing these. ”

Abhishek was about to start chopping but then he realized he did not have a knife. So he again looked here and there but he didn't find it. So he once again shouted  “ Vaishuuuuuuuuuu ”

Vaishnavi looked at him getting annoyed “ mr. Nigam now what happened? ”

Abhishek sheepishly smiled “ where is the knife? ”

Vaishnavi told him irritated “ you stupid guy. It's in the fruit basket on the top shelf beside the refrigerator. ”

Abhishek went and took the knife. He started Chopping vegetables. Then suddenly something came to his mind. He again shouted for Vaishnavi. Vaishnavi frustatedly went to Abhishek. She Took half Chopped Vegetables and a knife from him.

“ Arey! What are you doing? ” Abhishek asked her when she placed on the other side of the kitchen where she was working.

Vaishnavi pushed him outside of the kitchen “ get lost from my kitchen. ”

Abhishek lovingly said “ jaan lemme help you na. ”

Vaishnavi denied “ you are not helping me. Now I do not need your help. Get lost before I kick you out. ”

Abhishek tried to calm her “ ok ok cool down cool down. I am going. ”

Abhishek went to Amara's room.

Avneet asked “ Arey bhai , how are you here so early? Is dinner ready? ”

Abhishek Said with a sad expression “ No, the thing is Vaishnavi kicked me out of the kitchen. ”

Avneet laughed and then they both played with Amara.

To be continued......................

❤✨🌺

How was the chapter ?
Any suggestions ?
Favorite scene ?
Worst scene ?
Shout out will be appreciated ☺️
Will meet you all in next chapter
Till then buh bye take care............
I hope you liked the Chapter..
Vote
Comment
Share
Signing off ✌
Yatika krishna ( Yati Writes )