19. lazy beings

Everyone is sleeping peacefully not caring for the world. Abhishek woke up. He kissed forehead of Amara and Vaishnavi both. He left his room and went to wake up Faisu and Jannat who sleeps together. Abhishek told them calmly “ guyss wake uppp ”

Faisu whined “ let me sleep, yaar ”

Abhishek shakes him “ wake up, it's morning… ”

Jannat shouted “ Abhishek get out of my room. i want to sleeepppp. ”

Abhishek shouts louder than her “ wake upppppp ”

Faisu and Jannat frowned “ urghh i am up ”

Abhi “ good, now get ready, I am going bybyeeee ”

Abhishek came out of their chuckling. Then he went to Siddharth's room. He sat beside his lying figure. He cares his hairs and softly said “ Ashu wake up ”

Siddharth hide his face in pillow “ mmm ”

Abhishek said softly but little loudly “ Ashuu, wake uppppp ”

Siddharth muttered in his sleepy voice. “ mm 2 minutes ”

Abhishek then said “ Avneet is getting married to Faisu. ”

Siddharth said smartly “ Faisu already has a girlfriend. And he can't even touch my girlfriend otherwise Jannat will break his hands. ”

Abhishek mumbled groaning “ this is my brother, right? When did he become so clever? I thought that he would sit up suddenly. He would scream Avneet but this idiot is sleeping peacefully. ”

Abhishek shouts annoyed “ Ashuuu wake upppp ”

Siddharth said looking at him with a smile on his sleepy face “ yeah yeah By the way, I had already woken up when you were saying, he is my brother… ”
Abhishek told him “ whatever I am going . And become a little bit stupid. Because of you my every plan is getting flopped. ”

Siddharth smirked, “ I am a smart boy. ”

Abhishek told him “ you are not smart but a monkey. ”

He runs away saying that. Abhishek went to Avneet's room but he did not find her. He shrugged and thought that she must be in the washroom or in the garden as she loves nature.

He then went to Vaishnavi's room where Riyaz was staying with Anushka. As he went inside he did not see Anushka there but Riyaz who was almost ready. Abhishek wished him “ Good morning Riyaz ”

Riyaz smiled at him and greeted back “ Good morning Bhai ”

Abhishek said, “ Great, you are up. Get ready and come for breakfast soon. I am going to the kitchen. ”

He went to the kitchen. He saw that breakfast was already bready. Anushka and Avneet chit chatting and setting the tables.

Abhishek told both of them “ Guys you should have woke me up. I have helped you in cooking breakfast. ”

Avneet “ it's okay Bhai. Now breakfast is ready. ”

Anushka asked him “ where is everyone? ”

Abhishek then told her “ Everyone will be here in a few minutes except Amara and Vaishnavi. As they both will be doing breakfast in bed. I will take our breakfast in my room. ”

Abhishek took the breakfast for three of them and went to his own room. While everyone else had their breakfast together. When they were done with the breakfast, they all went to Abhishek's room and saw him feeding Amara while Vaishnavi was feeding Abhishek along with herself. Everyone aww-ed them .

Riyaz then told him “ Bhai, we are going . We have so much work to do . ”

Abhishek nodded “ okay as per your wish, take care of you both. It was nice meeting you again. ”

Anushka also bid bye “ same here Bhai. ”

Abhishek hugged both of them. Riyaz and Anushka left.

Faisu asked “ So what's the plan for today? ”

Abhishek glared gim “ which plan mister ? You four are going to college. I am enough to take care of both. ”

Vaish and Amara giggles. Faisu rolls his eyes at him and muttered “ whatever ”

Siddharth said “ Bhai, we are going to our home after college. As we have to do the setting of the house also. ”

Abhishek nodded and hugged him “ You both also take care. Keep coming to meet us, don't forget. ”

Abhishek hugged Avneet. Avneet said to Abhishek “ of course dada , How can i forget you, you are our life ”

Siddharth asked “ then What am I ? ”

Abhishek smirked saying “ monkey ”

Everyone giggled at Siddharth who had a sulking expression on his face. Siddharth rolled his eyes and muttered “ whatever ”

Siddharth, Avneet, Faisu and Jannat left for college. Abhishek, Vaishnavi and Amara settled on the bed. Abhishek in the middle with Amara on his left side and Vaishnavi on his right side.

Both of the girls kept their head on Abhishek's chest while Abhishek wrapped his arms around them protectively. He had a laptop on his lap and an Enchanto movie was going on.

During the movie Amara and Abhishek slept . Vaishnavi shut the laptop off and kept it on a night stand. She also drifted to sleep in no time feeling the warmth.

To be continued ...................

Do you like my banters ?
Should I write in this way more with my banters ?
Ab bahut Masti and fun ho gaya .
Ab aane wala hai interesting twist 😏 .

How was the chapter ?
Any suggestions ?
Favorite scene ?
Worst scene ?
Shout out will be appreciated ☺️
Will meet you all in next chapter
Till then buh bye take care............
I hope you liked the Chapter..
Vote
Comment
Share
Signing off ✌
Yatika Krishna ( Yati writes )