47. Roka

It was the day of roka ceremony. Vaish went back to her home. As she will go in nigam mansion forever. So she will go there after marriage now. She can't enter nigam mansion before her marriage. Every one were running here and there in nigam mansion and in rao's house. They all fully focused on getting ready and doing preparations. Abhi, yats, shiv, sid, va took some things which they are going to give to vaish and her family on roka ceremony. While jan and faisu went to Vaish house to help her. Abhi and his family soon reached to vaishnavi's house . Vm ( vaish mother) did the arti of Abhi as welcome ceremony of her soon to be son in law. They entered the house. They made abhi sit on double seat couch. They call vaish downstairs. Soon vaish also came downstairs. She was looking like an angel who is stepping down from heaven. Vaish sat beside Abhi. Vm made vaish spread her dupatta ( jholi failayi) . While va kept some 5 different types of fruits, sweets and 9 make up products on her spread dupatta ( 5 fal, meethai or 9 shringar se jholi bharna ) . Va did her tilak . She feed her sweets and give her some money as ritual. Then vm gave a couple of clothes, 5 types of fruit and sweets to Abhi. She did his tilak. She feed him sweets and gave him money as ritual. Then everyone hugged and congratulate each other for the first ceremony of Abhinavi Marriage. Then enjoyed. Spend time with each other. They teased our soon to be bride and groom. They left towards there own house.

After two days. Abhinavi and sidneet went to airport as they are going to there trip to orissa today . They took there flight from Indra gandhi international airport in Delhi. They reached there. They roamed here and there. Did some accessories shopping. Bought some novel's. Soon 3 hours get passed . Announcer announced the flight from delhi to Bhubaneswar with other details. They boarded the flight. Sid sit on window side, beside her avneet, beside her in corner seat random girl. Behind them Abhi in middle, vaish on window seat while a teenager in corner seat. Soon Flight take off. Vaish started to watch new web series in her laptop along with Abhi. She kept her head on Abhi's shouder. While the teenage girl beside Abhi were looking outside of window. It was a little difficult for her but she manage to do it. Abhi noticed her. And asked “ wanna sit on window seat? ” the girl got surprised then nodded. Vaish got up and sat on corner seat. While the teenage girl sat on window seat.

Girl : thank you
Abhi : what's ur name cutie?
Girl : Aditi
Vai : cute name just like you

Girl smiled. They get too their own work. Soon flight landed. They went outside of airport. They took cab to hotel. They went to the hotel which was in front of a beach. Abhi and sid kept the luggage on its place. Vaish and Avi went towards balcony and sat enjoying the view while listening some calm but cool songs.

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

「 ❤ 𝔗𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢 🌺 」

✈ •◦•●◉✿shower your love ✿◉●•◦ !

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

Look who has back with an update

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

.•♫•♬• vote , comment •♬•♫•.
.•♫•♬•Share•♬•♫•.
◦•●◉✿Shoutouts will be appreciated ✿◉●•◦

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •