36. fun night

All the young ones were on the balcony after dinner. All the guests had already left for their own home. Vibha and Amara had also gone to sleep as they were tired.

Jannat said half laying on the couch present in the balcony lazily “ We had a lot of fun ”

Shivaay agreed with them “ true ”

Gauri excitedly said “ let's play some games. I don't want to die because of boredom. ”

Avneet nodded and asked “ but what should we play? ”

Faisu kept his right hand index finger on his chin and looked up thinking “ mmmm ”

Vaishnavi smacked his head “ You leave it, you don't have the brain to think. ”

Everyone laughed at him. Faisu pouted “ Abey yaar! ”

Abhi “ Okay so, We are going to play Drink or dare ”

Vaishnavi made a confused face “ how to play this game? ”

Gauri jumped in excitement as she knew this game. She started to explain it “ One person will make a weird drink. The person can include anything to make the drink worse. And the others who are playing have to drink it. The one who will drink it first and empty the cup will be the winner. The winner will give the dare to all the losers. ”

Everyone nodded in understanding “ Okay ”

Jannat asked “ but who will go to make drinks? ”

Gauri sighed “ duh! My boyfriend. He is the winner so i can't take risk of making him winner again. ”

Shivaay whined like a kid “ but i want to play yaar ”

Gauri patted his back “ next time Viruu. ”

Shivaay nodded sadly “ okiee ”

Then Shivaay went to the kitchen. He took potato, green chilies, garlic, ginger, thumbs up , milk, sting, apple , soya sauce, tomato ketchup and put that in a jar to mix well. After some time the juice got ready. He served it in 7 glasses and went to the balcony. He kept the glass in the middle. Everyone took one glass each. They kept in front of them.

Shivaay “ In the count of three you have to drink it. ”

Everyone hold their glasses in their hand and kept it near their mouth and nodded “ Ok ”

Shivaay started counting “ 3….. 2…… 1 ”

Everyone started gulping it making weird faces.

In a few seconds Gauri kept her glass on the table empty. She made a disgusting face and glared at Shivaay who had a proud expression on his face because his girlfriend won. Everyone saw that Gauri won so they also kept their half filled glass on the table. Abhishek's and Siddharth's glass was almost empty.

Everyone looked at Gauri like she is an alien from mars except Shivaay and Abhishek. 

Avneet asked with a shocked expression “ Are you serious? ”

Jannat made a disgusting face “ this is so disgusting ”

Vaishnavi asked looking at Gauri “ how the hell you drank it fully ? ”

Faisu was the one who was most shocked “ that too in one go. ”

Siddharth dramatically bowed her “ manna padega tumhe ”

Abhishek said dramatically “ bataiye aap ka dare rajkumari ji ”

( Translation : let us know your dare Princess )

Gauri said in a commanding way like a princess “ is rajkumari ke raja ke liye dare hai ki vo hume noida ghumane leke jayenge 1 pura din vo bhi kal. ”

( Translation : This princess has a dare for her king. And the dare is that you have to take me to noida and spend whole day with me enjoying. )

Abhishek quickly said “ ok done ”

Gauri looked at Faisu “ And for Faisu you have to fulfill all my wishes for twenty four hours. This twenty fours hour will start when I will say to you. ”

Faisu agreed “ ok ”

Gauri said looking at Siddharth “ Siddharth, you have to give me a head massage till I tell you to stop. ”

Siddharth stood up and came behind her. He started giving her head massage 💆‍♀️”

Gauri relaxed “ aah! so relaxing Siddharth. ”

Gauri continued “ And for girls you have to make me ready for three days. ”

Girls also agreed “ Done ”

Abhishek suggested after Gauri stopped Siddharth “ now let's play another game. ”

Vaishnavi suggested “ Let's play dares and dares. So basically Everyone has to write two dares each on a different paper. We will put chits into a bowl. Then turn by turn we will pick up chits and we will do dares. The dare can't be shown to anyone unless it's written to be discussed with the group or there is not anything to be hidden. ”

Everyone writes the dare in chits. They all sat in a circle. Avneet, Abhishek, Vaishnavi, Faisu, Jannat, Shivaay, Gauri, Siddharth then again Avneet. Abhishek puts the chits on a bowl. He shuffles it . He looked at Avneet, indicating to her to pick a chit . 

Avneet looked at her chit and gasped “ Do 50 squats. Are you being serious? Who the hell wrote this dare? ”

Siddharth chuckles “ dare is dare babe, you have to do it. ”

Avneet rolled her eyes “ whatever ”

She stood up and started doing squats. She was panting after 30. She took a short break and continue again. She sat on her back panting not before she was done with her dare. She gulped down the water.

After her, Abhishek picks up the chit. He looked at hiw own chit and sighed as he read “ Give a foot massage to the person on your right ”

Vaishnavi happily keeps her legs on Abhishek's Lap while laying her head on Faisu's lap. Abhishek started massaging her leg.

Faisu looked at her and said “ oh Mrs Nigam , get up I am not a pillow. ”

Vaishnavi snorted “ but you are my best friend so shut up. ”

Abhishek “ But I am your fiance. Which wife asks her future husband to touch her feet? ”

Vaishnavi moaned in satisfaction “ me, now massage on my upper feet. ”

Abhishek rolled his eyes “ Any other command queen? ”

Vai “ no, you continue ”

After some time Abhi stopped. Vaish gets up then Vaish picks up the chit.

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

Chapters will be unedited after this chapter. Reason will be disclose at the end of the book.

「 ❤ 𝔗𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢 🌺 」

✈ •◦•●◉✿shower your love ✿◉●•◦ !

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

.•♫•♬• vote , comment •♬•♫•.
.•♫•♬•Share•♬•♫•.
◦•●◉✿Shoutouts will be appreciated ✿◉●•◦

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •