21. vibha aunty

As the Lady threatened the professor. The professor defended himself “ Mam but he has broken the rules. ”

Siddharth and Avneet came to the garden area when they heard the rumors. Vaishnavi was about to go to Abhishek but Avneet held her hand. She shook her head in no as don't go. They saw the lady. Siddharth ran and hugged the lady “ Mom ”

The lady who is Vibha Nigam, A famous business tycoon hugs back her son, Siddharth. They broke the hug. Siddharth stood beside her.

Vibha looked at the professor and said in her stern voice “ now professor, you are telling me he broke the rules? He is the owner of the college in which you are teaching. This college is his. He owns this college. He is the Rightful owner of this college. He is Abhishek Nigam, my elder son. ”

Abhishek was standing there numb. Professor was taken aback and quickly apologized “ Sorry Mam , Sorry Sir. ”

Vibha Aunty caller for Abhishek “ Abhishek ”

Abhishek came out of his trance and looked at her “ Sorry mom , I don't deserve you. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve anything. ”

He left somewhere as soon as he said. Vaishnavi was about to run behind him but Siddharth stopped her “ Di , Not today please. Let mom take care of him today. ”

Vaishnavi looked at his mom “ okay sid ”

Siddharth turned to His mom and Said “ mom he is in  ” before he could say anything he was cut off by Vibha aunty “ library. I know Bacha , he is in the Library. I am his mother. ”

Siddharth smiled at his mother “ ok mom ”

Vibha aunty left for the Library. She saw him sitting in a corner numb. His eyes were teary. He was lost in his thoughts. Then his phone rang. The caller id flashed ' Amy ❤ ️ '. He wiped his tears and picked up the call.

He heard Amara's cheerful voice “ Dadddddddd where are you ? ”

Abhishek softly said “ baby, I am in college na . Are you okay ? ”

Amara said cutely “ Yesh i am otay . Me mish you. ”

Abhishek said with love in his voice “ Aww bacha, I will be home soon . ”

Amara “ pomish ? ”

Abhishek chuckled “ pakka wala promise my Jaan ”

Amara giggles at his voice. Abhishek bid bye “ bye or no masti okay ”
Amara again cheerfully said “ otayyyy Daddyy ”

He hung up. There was a small smile on his face but then again he lost in his thoughts which led his smile to drop.

Vibha aunty came in front of Abhishek. She kept her hand on Abhishek's shoulder. Abhishek turns towards her.

Abhishek's eyes filled with guilt as he started to ramble “ I am sorry mom. I left you. I had no choice. I don't deserve you . I don't deserve love . I don't deserve this. I am so sorry mom. ”

He covered his face with his hands. Vibha Aunty tried to calm him “ Abhishek Bacha listen. I know why you left. It's not your fault. I was never mad at you. I was upset but not mad. And I am proud of you that you left your luxurious life for your family. I am so proud of you and Yesha. ”

Abhishek looked up in shock and asked “ Who told you ? ”

Vibha Aunty smiled, “ Avni told me . ”

Abhishek “ Avni ? ”

Vibha aunty nodded “ Yes, she told me ”

Abhishek then remembered that Avneet had heard his past when he was sharing with Vaishnavi “ ooh okkk ”

Vibha aunty asked “ are you not going to hug me ? ”

Abhishek hugs his mom. She hugs him back. As soon as he hugs her. Tears started flowing down from his eyes again “ I missed you mom. I missed you so much. ”

Vibha aunty said to him “ I missed you too bacha. Now let's go outside, all are worried for you. ”

They both left the library and went to the canteen where everyone else was present. Vaishnavi hugs Abhishek tightly as soon as she sees him entering and asks “ Are you okay Abhishek? I was so worried for you. ”

Abhishek patted her back “ Vaishnavi, i am perfectly fine. I am okay. See i am very good. ”

Vibha Aunty told everyone “ let's go home . We will talk there. ”

Abhishek was about to say “ mom but ” but got interrupted by Faisu “ Oye, Don't you worry. I will bring her. ”

Abhishek nodded but did not feel like sending him “ haa okay and she had called me. ”

Jannat then told him “ Don't worry, I am also going with him to bring her. ”

Abhishek sighed in relief “ Ok you are more sensible then this duffer. ”

Faisu widened his eyes “ oyeeeeeeee ”

Vaishnavi interrupted them “ stop fighting you idiot and go. ”

Siddharth also said “ let's go dada and mom. Let's go home. ”

Avni glared at him “ Waah only mom and dada? You don't even remember Vaishnavi di and I. You forget us so quickly. ”

Vaishnavi also said, wiping her fake tears “ Avneet, you said right. They had really forgotten us. ”

Vibha “ Arey! It's your own house. You can come anytime as you both wish. ”

They all left for nigam mansion.

To be continued ...................

How was the chapter ?
Any suggestions ?
Favorite scene ?
Worst scene ?
Shout out will be appreciated ☺️
Will meet you all in next chapter
Till then buh bye take care............
I hope you liked the Chapter..
Vote
Comment
Share
Signing off ✌
Yatika Krishna ( Yati Writes )