8. shifting

Next day they all were at home . It's a holiday today in college. Everyone woke up a little later than usual. Amara was still asleep. 

They had breakfast together. After they were done with breakfast, They went to the living area. 

Faisu called for Abhishek “ Abhishek ”

Abhishek hummed “ hmm ”

Vaishnavi then continued “ We three decided to stay with you in your house. By this we can take care of Amara as well as yours. ”

Faisu said “ we are gonna shift here by tomorrow. ”

Jannat continued “ and About our parents. Faisu and my parents live in Mumbai. We stay here alone. So it's not a problem for us. About Vaishnavi, She asked her parents and they agreed. ”

Faisu “ so now it's your decision. we Do not want to force you but it will help you and Amara. ”

Abhishek sighed “ but guys I don't want to make you give you trouble. ”

Vaishnavi held his hand and said softly “ Abhishek, listen , you are not giving us any kind of trouble. We love to play with Amara. And you also can get company. ”

Jannat tried to convince “ yes Abhishek, she is right ”

Abhishek sighed and then nodded “ Ok then, As your wish. ”

Vaishnavi and Jannat squeals loudly “ WOHOOOO ”

Abhishek and Faisu covered their ears “ jeez woman slow down ”

Then a notification buzzed on Abhishek's phone. He checked it and a smile came on his face. 

Vaishnavi narrowed her eyes and asked “ what happened ? ”

Abhishek replied “ uh nothing, I just got information that Siddharth Nigam is in a relationship . But don't tell anyone. It's a secret no one knows About it. ”

Faisu then asked, getting suspicious “ Then how do you know? ”

Abhishek smacks his head “ I told you na , He is my favorite gymnast. ”

Vaishnavi asked “ Do you have a crush on him ? ”

Jannat asked looking at him “ are you into boys ? ”

Abhishek shouted, getting shocked by their Accusations “ WHAT THE HELL guys. Obviously A Big No. If I was then I should not have married to Yesha and moreover by running away from family. ”

This time Vaishnavi shouted “ You Married After Running Away? ”

Abhishek nervously said “ uh yeah ”

Jannat asked “ why ? ”

Abhishek started looking here and there “ Abababab ”

Vaishnavi looked at him “ abababab is not an answer mister Sharma. ”

Abhishek tried to convince her “ uh but leave it na .”

Faisu sensed he is uncomfortable in telling so he decided to change topic “ by the way, who is the girl Siddharth is in relationship with? ”

Abhishek told “ uh some Avneet kaur named girl. They both study in the same college in the USA. ”

Jannat “ Can you show us a  picture of her? ”

Abhishek nodded “ Sure , why not. ”

He picked up his phone and Showed them the picture of Avneet with Siddharth. 

Vaishnavi shouted “ WHAT THE HELL ? ”

Jannat said in a threatening voice “ Miss Avneet kaur you are gone now. ”