25. Abhinavi

Vaishnavi was very excited as she thought that Abhishek will finally propose to her today. She happily went . Driver took her to a horror looking house. She got confused. She entered the place and she was scared as the horrific sounds were coming from the house. Then suddenly someone came from behind her and shouted in her ear. She got scared and shouted but stopped listening to someone laugh. She turned and saw Abhishek along with Faisu and jannat laughing like maniacs.

Vaishnavi snapped at them “ What the freaking hell?? Are you guys mad or what? I was scared as hell. I had lost my life. What if I had gotten a heart Attack? And where was this scary sound coming from? ? ”

Faisu said, controlling his laugh “ Even a witch will get scared after seeing you, nothing will happen to you. ”

Abhishek proudly said “ And the scary voices are a wonder of jannat. She brought her speakers. ”

Vaishnavi “ You guys are very bad. I thought ”  She stopped thinking that they will tease her.

Jannat asked with narrowed eyes “ You thought what? ”

Vaishnavi told her “ nothing bye. I am going. ”

She left the house in anger and hurried in embarrassment.

Abhishek told them “ You guys carry on with your horror date. I am going to go behind her. ”

Jannat bid him bye “ ya okay all the best buddy. ”

“ thanks bawli ” . Saying this Abhishek left quickly. As Abhishek saw her walking quietly in the road she started singing, reaching behind her.

“ Aye Meri jaan vaishi,
Tujhe Malum Nahi
Tu Abhi Tak Hai Haseen
Aur Main Jawaan
Tujhpe Qurbaan Meri
Jaan Meri Jaan
Aye Meri jaan vaishi
Ye Shokhiyaan Ye Baankpan,
Jo Tujh Mein Hai Kahi Nahi
Dilo Ko Jeetne Ka Fan,
Jo Tujh Mein Hai Kahi Nahi
Main Teri
Main Teri Aankho Mein
Paa Gaya Do Jahaan
Aye Meri jaan vaishi ”

Vaishnavi turned towards him and said to him “ You are not a singer who is singing with a feel. ”

Abhishek nudged his shoulder with her “ It is important that only the singer can sing with feeling, the one who dedicates can also sing with a feel. ”

Vaishnavi glared at him as she was at loss of words now “ hm hm i don't want to talk to you. You can go from here.. ”

Abhishek frowns “ how can i leave when my Jaan is here? ”

Vaishnavi asked, hiding her smile “ who is your jaan? ”

Abhishek widened his eyes “ Arey! It's you. ”

Vaishnavi started walking saying “ I am not any of your jaan and all. Go from here. ”

Abhishek “ uff this much anger. ”

Vaishnavi Snapped at him “ shut up ”

Abhishek “ Okay , you have gotten angry a lot, now come with me. ”

Vaishnavi asked Confusingly “ but where ? ”

Abhishek kept his index finger on her lips, silencing her “ shhh let's go. ”

Vaishnavi blushed , Abhishek smiled at her blushing face. Abhishek took her to the car. He opened the passenger door for her and made her sit.

He also sat in the driving seat. He took her to the famous signature bridge in delhi. They got out of the car and started walking, feeling the cool breeze.

Suddenly it started raining. It was a muddy area so Vaishnavi's foot slipped and She was about to fall down but as always our hero saved her by holding her through her waist.

They were lost in each other's eyes. They were drowning in each other's eyes like someone who didn't know how to swim drowned in the sea.

They were so lost that they didn't know what was going on in each other's eyes.

Then curtains closed and here our chapter ended. We will see you in the next chapter.

To be continued......................

How was the chapter ?
Any suggestions ?
Favorite scene ?
Worst scene ?
Shout out will be appreciated ☺️
Will meet you all in next chapter
Till then buh bye take care............
I hope you liked the Chapter..
Vote
Comment
Share
Signing off ✌
Yatika Krishna ( Yati Writes )