42. haridwar

After more 5 minutes Vaish got frustrated so she went and sat on passenger seat. Abhi sarted the car and they started there journey.

Amy : papa you are shoo boling

Abhi : ahh why?

Amy : aap itni shanti mein kaise chala lahe hoo?

Vai : ha abhi gane to chalao kuch

Abhi : Acha baba

Abhi played some songs. They went to bangla sahib gurudwara. They took blessings infront of waheguru. They roam here and there. They wash there face in jal of bangla sahib gurudwara. They went and sit there for sometime in peace enjoying in silence with each other. They went to car. Then abhi drove to an icecream parlor.

Abhi : which one?

Amy : Chocyy iceam

Vai : butterscoth

Abhi : and for me fruity nuts.

They ate icecream and then they started driving to go haridwar. After around half an hour. They stopped in a restaurant to eat lunch. Restaurant had some swings for kids to play, garden area to have lunch like picnic and inside of restaurant also some benches to sit and eat. They ordered there food. They three sat on same side instead of sitting infront of each other. They started eating. Amy in between both of them. Both of them feeding amy. Sometimes feeding each other also. He took bite and place it in front of her mouth. She opened her mouth to eat. But abhi saw some gravy in corner of her lips. He placed her thumb there and started wiping it very slowly. There eyes got lock while he was wiping it. Then they got out of trance by Amy. They finished there lunch and started there journey Again. They reached there in sometime. Abhi parked the car and they get down. They started walking towards " har ki pauri " ( if anyone don't know then har ki pauri is the famous place to take bath in holy ganga situated in haridwar , india)
They took 3 dips ( 3 dubkiya ) in holy ganga. Amy also did copying abhi and vaish. She was not able to dip herself fully but she did cutely abhi and vaish chuckles seeing her. They stayed for some more minutes but then came out of water. They changed there clothes. They ate some snacks. They did some shopping and started there journey back to delhi.

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

「 ❤ 𝔗𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢 🌺 」

✈ •◦•●◉✿shower your love ✿◉●•◦ !

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

Your author is very sorry for not updating you all but i am really busy and my schedule is so tight 😫😫 and i am also lazy sometimes 🥴👀

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

.•♫•♬• vote , comment •♬•♫•.
.•♫•♬•Share•♬•♫•.
◦•●◉✿Shoutouts will be appreciated ✿◉●•◦

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •