28. happy time

It was the next day,
Abhishek woke up early then Vaishnavi. Vaishnavi was still sleeping wrapping her arms around his torso. She had kept her head in his chest snoring tightly. She was looking adorable. He admired her sleeping figure. He lovingly kissed her forehead. He got up and replaced the pillow with him so Vaishnavi won't wake up because he is gone.

He did his daily morning chores and went to the kitchen. He started preparing to cook breakfast. He decided to cook Cheese toast with kitkat shake for breakfast.

After half an hour , it was all ready. He served it in two plates and two cups. He kept their breakfast in a tray and took the breakfast to their bedroom.

As he entered he saw her cuddling on a pillow thinking of it as Abhishek. Abhishek chuckled seeing his fiance. A smile came on my face automatically.

He placed the breakfast tray on the table beside their bed as he reached near the bed.
He sat beside Vaishnavi removing the pillow he placed before instead of his place. He started caressing her hair and called her to wake her up “ Vaishhh, Wake up jaan. ”

Vaishnavi hide her face in pillow below her head “ Mmm ”
Abhishek again lovingly said, continuing to cares her hairs “ jaan wake up ”

Vaishnavi whined in her sleepy voice “ lemme sleep ”

Abhishek chuckled at her and tried to wake her up “ Baby , it's 10 in the morning. get up now. ”

Vaishnavi frowned and got up. She started rubbing her eyes. She was looking so cute. Abhishek started admiring her again. He came out of his thoughts when Vaishnavi got up and went to do her daily morning chores. After sometime Vaishnavi came out.

Abhishek took the breakfast from the table, placing it on the bed. They started eating it with some chit chat, cute romance and laughing together. It was looking perfect and good times had come.

They both then went back to nigam mansion. They saw everyone sitting in the living room and waiting for Abhishek and Vaishnavi only.

They went and sat with them there. Amara ran to Abhishek and sat on his lap keeping her head in his chest. Abhishek wraps his arms around her.

Siddharth asked grinning “ how was the proposal? ”

Faisu “ Did you say yes? ”

Jannat smacked Faisu's head “ of course, She said yes . ”

Faisu defended himself “ She already rejected him once so can't risk it again. ”

Avneet asked, ignoring Faisu, “ Did you like the dinner? ”

Jannat asked “ how was the decoration? ”

Siddharth “ Did you enjoy it? ”

Faisu “ when you both are getting married? ”

Jannat “ leave it, When is your engagement? ”

Avneet panicked “ Damn, I have to go shopping. I don't have any clothes to wear on your Engagement. ”

Vaishnavi said in a loud voice “ guys guys guys ”

Abhishek “ hold your horses. ”

Vaishnavi answered their Questions “ Decoration was amazing. I enjoyed it a lot. Dinner was so delicious and lastly I said yes. ”

Abhishek continues after her “ and about Engagement, mom will decide that… ”

Vibha said entering the living room “ What if we decide to Engage after two days? It's a good day. ”

Abhishek asked “ but what about preparations? ”

Vibha explained “ Today, We can finalize the guest list, making E-Invitation cards and sending them to everyone.
Tomorrow you all can go shopping and dress trials.
And the Day after tomorrow we can hire the decorators and finalize it. Then the next day , we can get decorations done by Four in the evening. And we can start the Engagement at seven so we all have time to get ready.

Everyone looked impressed and said together “ Great Plan Aunty / Mom. ”

Vibha “ Now, you all go and take a rest for sometime. In the meantime you all can think, whom you all can invite in engagement. Before dinner we all can discuss it and send them invitations. ”

She looked at Siddharth and ordered him “ Ashu, hire the best graphic designer and get the best invitation card sample ready. Make sure to tell him all the necessary details. I want at least three so we can finalize it in the evening. ”

Siddharth nodded “ Yes mom ”

Abhishek suggested “ Mom, I was thinking of doing our engagement in between us only. No media, No business partners, only us and our closed friends and Family.

Vaishnavi also said “ Ya Aunty, I was also thinking the same. ”

Vibha nodded “ Okay, As your wish kids. ”

Siddharth then asked “ But what will we do the whole day now? ”

Abhishek “ mm let's think but where is Jaijeet and Reem? ”

Vibha informed them “ They went to buy some groceries. They must be coming. ”

Amara jumped out of Abhishek's hold and ran to her playroom.

Siddharth looked at Abhishek saying “ Dada, I remember something from Jai and reem. Who is my other bodyguard? And who is mom's bodyguard? ”

Abhishek casually said, too casually for Siddharth “ Oh! Your other bodyguard is Bhavesh. ”

Siddharth widened his eyes “ means Bhavesh Balchandani? ”

Abhishek nodded “ yup ”

Siddharth asked not to believe “ The one who is shortie? ”

Abhishek nodded again “ Yes Ashu ”

Siddharth again asked “ The one who always says Bhavesh Roxx ”

Abhishek “ Yes idiot, That one. ”

Siddharth frowned “ He is also gone by me. ”

Abhishek stopped him “ Stop my brother, First know mom's bodyguard. Then you can call them together.

Siddharth said can't waiting more “ Then tell na ”

Abhishek looked at her mother and asked “ mom do you know? ”

Vibha shook her head and said “ No, you tell me about him. ”

Abhishek smiled and Announced “ Shivaay ”

Siddharth confusingly asked “ Shivaay? I don't know him. ”

Abhishek nodded “ I know, No one knows him here. ”

Then a girl enters with sass saying “ but I know him. You and your family also. ”
Abhishek “ ______ ”

To be continued......................

❤✨🌺

How was the chapter ?
Any suggestions ?
Favorite scene ?
Worst scene ?
Shout out will be appreciated ☺️
Will meet you all in next chapter
Till then buh bye take care............
I hope you liked the Chapter..
Vote
Comment
Share
Signing off ✌
Yatika Krishna ( Yati Writes )