44. secrets

With Abhi. Goon3 came towards him . He was going to kick abhi but abhi dodge it and punched him in the head. Goon flied and fell down a little far away. Abhi went towards him and kick him in the stomach. But goon held abhi's leg and made him fell down. Abhi fell down with force. He winced. He got angry. He got up and hold the color of goon3 and made him stand forcefully. He hit him with his elbow on goons back. Then he twisted his right hand behind his back. And hold his neck to chock him but not that tight to stop his breathing.

Abhi : tu meri beti ko uthayega? Tiger se panga lega? Ruk teri to.

He removed his hand from his neck . He punched him in stomach 3 to 4 times. Blood started oozing from goons mouth. Abhi kick his back with his knees. He hit his nech with his elbow and there goon 3 fell down.

Left hand : Tiger se panga lene aaye the. Ye nhi pata unhe ki vo tiger sirf naam se ni but harkato se hai.

They three chuckles.

Right hand : but boss ab iska kya karna hai?
Abhi : dekh lo tumhe jo karna hai.
Left hand : pakka?
Abhi : ha baba pakka av tum dono jao. Mujhe vaish ko bhi handle karna padega. Baat ko taalna hoga.
Right hand : sach bata do na unhe bhi
Abhi : Abhi sahi waqt ni hai sach batane ka. And its also past. I have left it long back 
Left : but still its connected with your present and future.
Abhi : i can't take risk of amy's life. Ab tum dono jao. Mein bhi jata hu.

Both bikers left. Abhi went and sat in driver seat. Amy was asleep in vaish arms.

Vai : abhi who were they?
Abhi : just some random goons
Vai : oohhh

They Went back to home. Abhi pick amy in his arms and went to his room while vaish followed him. Vaish changed her clothes to comfortable one. Abhi changed amy clothes and his to comfortablr ones. He made amy lay in between of the bed. Vaish on left side of amy wrapping her arms protectively. While abhi on right side wrapping his arms on vaish waist protectively making sandwich of amy.

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

「 ❤ 𝔗𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢 🌺 」

✈ •◦•●◉✿shower your love ✿◉●•◦ !

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

Guys please bare short updates for sometime 🥺

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •

.•♫•♬• vote , comment •♬•♫•.
.•♫•♬•Share•♬•♫•.
◦•●◉✿Shoutouts will be appreciated ✿◉●•◦

• ─━━━⊱(◕દ◕)⊰━━━─ •