26. official proposal

Abhishek and Vaishnavi were drowned in each other's eyes and all they could see was love and care for each other. Abhishek's gaze slowly shifted towards Vaishnavi's lips and then back to her eyes as if contemplating whether to kiss her or not. Vaishnavi saw his gaze fixed on her lips for more than the required time and unknowingly took her lower lip in between her teeth, biting them. Seeing this Abhishek licked his lower lip and shifted his gaze towards her eyes. She blinked her eyes and taking it as her approval he started leaning towards her but before their lips could meet they heard a loud thunder and broke apart.

They both were looking anywhere and everywhere except for each other. Before they could say anything there was another thunder with a flash of lightning. Vaishnavi hugged him tight, getting afraid of the sound and lightning. He hugged her back and started caressing her hair, cooing sweet nothings in her ear, making her ragging heart feel at peace and calm. After around five minutes of them in the same position. They break the hug.
“ Are you okay? ” Abhishek asked while caressing her right cheek with his left hand and the other hand on her waist.

She nodded, taking deep breaths “ yes i am fine now ”

Abhishek “ The weather doesn't look nice, let's go from here. ”
Vaishnavi nodded, still shaking from the fear of lightning “ okie ”

They both settled in the car. He started driving his car.
Vaishnavi got confused seeing the way because they were going the opposite way of the nigam mansion so she asked “ Abhi, where are we going? ”

Abhishek smiled at her “ for one more surprise. And this surprise is gonna change your life. ”

Vaishnavi looked at him with love, showing in her eyes. She suddenly said “ I love you. ”

Abhishek looked at her and then went back to the road. He was silent for a few moments and then asked “ Why such a sudden confession? ”

Vaishnavi said “ I was hiding this for so long. I have waited for this moment when we both will be like this. Spending lovely time with each other like a couple. So everytime i see you , I just want to confess my love every second , every minute, every hour. ”

Abhishek mumbled in his breath “ If she wanted to say so much, she should have waited a little longer, the perfect timing would have been to come to say it. Now what should I reply to this? ”

Vaishnavi asked “ Did you say something Abhi? ”

Abhishek quickly told her “ No no , I am just speechless listening to your confession. I don't have words to describe my feelings to you. ”

Vaishnavi “ is it a good silence or bad? ”

Abhishek thought then said “ this silence is going to be the best silence. ”

Vaishnavi smiles. After some time they reached somewhere. Abhishek blindfolded her. They started walking a little.

He took her to a farm house which was decorated. In the garden of the farm house there were two tables decorated for dinner and beside it was written a big ' MARRY ME ' with lights.

The decoration

The decoration

As they reached near ' Marry Me ' , Abhishek opened her blindfold and bent down on his knees “ Miss Vaishnavi rao, I know you have waited for me so long. I am so sorry I was being stupid for not realizing my love for you.
You Are the only one who understands me even more than myself. You are the only one with whom I can share everything, even my personal secrets. I want you to always be with me.
Promise me , we will be together forever. I don't want anyone else to have your heart, be in your arms, be the one you love. I don't want anyone to take my place. Please never let it happen.
Though I have lots of things to say, my words are hiding from me and I cannot express them. A simple thing I want to say is I love you today and Always.
When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. I love you. I promise to love you a little bit more every day. Will you be mine? Will you be the mother of my daughter Amara? Will you marry me? ”

Vaishnavi's face was expressionless. She suddenly said “ no ” and turned her face to the other side.

To be continued......................

Lots of love ❤✨🌺

How was the chapter ?
Any suggestions ?
Favorite scene ?
Worst scene ?
Shout out will be appreciated ☺️
Will meet you all in next chapter
Till then buh bye take care............
I hope you liked the Chapter..
Vote
Comment
Share
Signing off ✌
Yatika Krishna ( Yati writes )