31. Planning

Jannat, Faisu, Jaijeet, Reem and Bhavesh had already left for their home.

They Six were sitting in the living room , now getting bored.

Avneet asked “ What should we do now? ”

Vaishnavi said “ We should take some rest. Gauri and Shivaay have just come. They need rest. ”

Siddharth agreed “ Yup, Vaish Di is right. ”

Abhishek told everyone “ I will come back after showing the guest room to Shivaay and Gauri. Till then you go and take some rest. ”

Vaishnavi, Siddharth and Avneet left for their room. Abhishek took Shivaay and Gauri to their room. He sat on the bed with Authority. Power radiating from. Three of them got serious.

Abhishek asked with power in his voice “ So tell me what else i missed? ”

Shivaay told “ Nothing else special ”

Gauri Shrugged “ We already told you everything that has happened . ”

Abhishek nodded “ how is your school and study going? ”

Gauri grinned “ it's going well. I have completed my Twelfth now. ”

Abhishek again nodded seriously “ I got your result on my phone. ”

Shivaay Reminded him “ Arey!
But Bhai, You were going to take her class. She had called you Abhi, She showed you tantrums and behaved like a brat. ”

Gauri glared at him “ You also forgot to tell him the important thing about you meeting Vibha Aunty. ”

Shivaay glared at her back “ So? I forgot to tell him because of you only. Who was irritating by calling me again and again. ”

Gauri Turned her face sideways “ so? I also have right to call you. ”

Abhishek yelled at them “ ENOUGH! Silence.. How much bickering do you both do? You both are at fault. You both will be punished for your fault. ”

Shivaay tried to say something “ but ”

Abhishek cut him off saying “ No ifs no buts. You both are going to start sit ups as your punishment. ”

Gauri looked at him “ what? ”

Abhishek said normally “ yup ”

Shivaay being sane, one asked  “ How much? ”

Abhishek told them “ You have to do sit ups until I Stop you. ”

Shivaay yelled surprised “ WHATTTTT????? ” with
Gauri in unison “ NOOOOOOOO ”

Abhishek rubbed his ears asking “ Did you say Anything? ”

Gauri gets scared “ No No, we are doing it. ”

Abhishek “ Great, Start Quickly then. ”

They both started doing it.

When they were done with Twenty Sit ups. Gauri Whined “ Sorry na dada, Please forgive us. ”

Shivaay “ Yes Bhai, please. We are tired now. ”

Abhishek said without any emotions “ When I want you to stop, I will say stop. You both continue. ”

They continued it. When they were done with 10 more sit-ups. They three heard a knock on the door. Abhishek asks “ Who? ”

Vaishnavi told him “ It's me Vaishnavi ”

Abhishek told her to come in “ You can enter. Door is not closed. ”

Vaishnavi Entered and saw Gauri and Shivaay doing situps “ What is happening? ”