6. fun day

Faisu and jannat along with Vaishnavi and amara sit down in the living area.

Vaishnavi asked Amara in a baby Voice “ shoo baby when your papa goes to college what do you do that time ? ”

Amara “ I sleep , watch TV and Toys. ”

Faisu asked her “ does he scold you ? ”

Amara pouts “ yesh, he always tells me not to do this and scolds me ”

Jannat patted her head “ no worries no we are here na we will save you from his scolding . ”

Amara squeals “ yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhh ”

Vaishnavi asked her “ what do you want to do now ? Or what do you want to eat ? ”

Amara grins “ i ceam ”
( ice cream )

Vaishnavi explains to her softly “ baby, it's not good for your health na. You are sick right now. I promise we will eat ice cream Tomorrow. 2 - 2 but don't tell your papa about it. Okay? ”

Amara nodded her head vigorously “ otayyyy ”

Faisu suggested “ let's go to the park . What do you say ? ”

Jannat squeals “ I am in ”

Faisu rolled his eyes “ I am asking Amara, not you baby. ”

Jannat pouts. Amara giggles “ Lesh goo ”

They all went to the park. They took her to the swing and pushed her slowly, making her feel she was flying. They played hide and seek together. WhenThey got tired they sat down on the bench.

Amara pouts and says “ I wanna go to papa. ”

Jannat said and stood up “ aww let's go then. ”

Vaishnavi stood up and gave her hand to Amara “ yup, come. ”

Vaishnavi picked her up in her arms and went towards her car followed by Faisu and jannat. Faisu sits on the driver seat , jannat on the passenger seat and Vaishnavi on the backseat with Amara.

They reached the wall street cafe. There Abhishek was with a customer writing their orders. Amara went and hugged his legs. He looked down at her and picked her up. He apologized to customers and went inside to the waiter's quarters. Here Vaishnavi was adoring their bonds. They three went and settled down .

Jannat “ he is so adoring. If I hadn't met Faisu na, I should have proposed to him till now. ”

Faisu said possessively “ oh darling but you are now mine. ”

Jannat smirked “ you know what, we are not even engaged, I still have time. I can propose to him. ”

Faisu quickly said “ hoo jannat, I am going to tell my parents today, i will come with them to fix our marriage. ”

Vaishnavi “ chill Faisu she is just kidding. ”

Faisu said with a serious face “ but I am serious. ”

Amara comes to them. Jannat picked her up and made her sit on her lap. ”

~ Vaish POV ~

She is so cute. I am thinking about how Abhishek raised her . It must be too difficult for him to do this. Salute to this man. Even amara is an obedient and mature girl according to her age. He is such an innocent guy. May god always bless her and him.

~ Pov end ~

Her thoughts were broken by Abhishek's presence. Abhishek came to them With food and served them food “ White sauce Pasta for Amara, Corn Pizza for Vaishnavi, Cheese fries with burger for Jannat and Veg noodles for Faisu. ”

Faisu asked surprised “ you know our favorite food ”

Abhishek casually said “ obviously Faisu i can die for my friends who truly cares for me ..this is nothing. ”

Vaishnavi said sternly “ aye don't say like that we will not let you die because of us. ”

Jannat “ why so emotional and sad talks. We are here for fun not to get emotional. ”

Faisu “ true. ”

Abhishek “ you guys carry on, my shift is not over yet. ”

Abhishek went to do his work. Jannat and Faisu left as they got an urgent call from their family. Vaishnavi stayed with Amara.

Abhishek's shift is over . He came towards their table.

Abhishek said holding tired Amara “ let's go ”

Vaish nodded “ yep ”

Three of them went and settled on a Vaishnavi car. Amara slept on Abhishek's arm. Vaishnavi dropped him in his house. They bid each other bye. Abhishek was about to enter when Vaishnavi stopped him “ Abhishek listen ”

Abhishek looked back with sleeping Amara in his arms “ yes ? ”

Vaishnavi told him “ I will come to pick you up Tomorrow. ”

Abhishek was about to deny then sighed seeing Vaishnavi look “ urr okay as ur wish. ”

Vaishnavi left for her home.

Next Morning, Vaishnavi was getting ready in her house. She was on call with Avneet. Faisu and Jannat are also in the Vaishnavi house waiting for Vaishnavi to get ready.

Avneet “ Diiiiiiii ”

Vaishnavi said with same enthusiasm “ Avniiiii ”

Avneet “ kaise ho ? ”

Vaishnavi “ Amazing as always. You say? ”

Avneet “ I am also Amazing ”

Vaishnavi “ what are you doing? ”

Avneet “ just sitting in the living room with friends. They are all on the phone and I am getting bored. What About you? ”

Vaishnavi “ I am getting ready for college. ”

Avneet “ oooooh ”

Vaishnavi “ I will talk to you later. I need to go to college now. ”

Avneet bid bye “ ok bye ”

Vaishnavi also bid bye “ Bye baby, take care ” and hung up the call.

Vaishnavi gets down to the living area and told to Faisu and Jannat “ love birds let's go ”

Three of them went to Abhishek's home. They picked him and went to college together. Faisu and Jannat went to class. Abhishek and Vaishnavi decided to bunk their class so they both went to the canteen.

To be continued................

Will meet you all in next chapter
Till then buh bye take care............
I hope you liked the Chapter..
Vote
Comment
Share
Signing off ✌
Yatika ( Yati Writes )