18. care

Amara got discharged in the same evening. Abhishek completed all the formalities of her discharge. They all went in riyaz's car to Abhishek's home.

Abhishek entered their home with Amara in his arms. He took her to Vaishnavi's room where she was resting as the doctor had also restricted her to walk. Abhishek layed Amara beside Vaishnavi. Siddharth and Avneet along with Riyaz followed Abhishek. Faisu and Jannat were not at home as they both went to buy basic needs stuff including Groceries.

Vaishnavi asked Abhishek who was looking tired now “ How is she now ? ”

Abhishek looked at Amara and told vaishnavi “ She is fine. She got a deep cut in left side forehead. She has been sensitive since her birth so the doctor told that she needs proper care and rest at least for the whole week. ”

Vaishnavi nodded and consoled Abhishek “ She will be fine, Abhi. ”

Abhishek nodded “ hmm I know. She has to . She can't leave me like this soon. ”

Siddharth went to Abhishek and hugged him “ Dada, She is and she will be fine . We all are here to take care of her. She will not leave you nor us. And you also take rest. You are also not looking fine. You are looking like a walking zombie. You are emotionally, physically and mentally tired. Go and take a rest for sometime. We all are here for her. ”

Abhishek told everyone “ I am fine. I will just come after taking a quick shower. ”

Saying this Abhishek went to take a shower. Siddharth sat next to Vaishnavi and Amara to check on them. Avneet and Anushka decided to make dinner while Riyaz did some of his official work. Abhishek came out after getting fresh and went to riyaz. Riyaz greeted him “ Heyy Bhai ”

Abhishek looked at him “ Thank you Ri for everything you did for me from starting until now . I owe you. ”

Riyaz looked at him and said “ Bhai, don't Thank me. You also helped me a lot of times. You saved my life so many times . I can never forget that. This is nothing in front of what you did for me. ”

Abhishek hummed and asked “ hmm, by the way who were they? ”

Riyaz sighed “ They were some street gangs. Basically local Don type. ”

Abhishek nodded. Riyaz told Abhishek “ well , It was nice meeting you again Bhai. We should go now. ”

Abhishek “ It's dinner time and also late. Stay tonight. You can go tomorrow. ”

Riyaz tried to say something “ but ” he was cut off by Abhishek “ please Riyaz, We met after so long. ”

Riyaz nodded “ Okay, as your wish Bhai. ”

Siddharth came to them panting and told Abhishek “ Dada , Amara is awake. She is crying and She wants you only. ”
Abhishek nodded “ let's go ”

They three went to Vaishnavi's room. Abhishek quickly took Amara in his arms. He made her sit in his lap and kept her head against his chest “ shh bacha , I am here. See papa is here. Nothing will happen to my baby. I will not let anything happen to you. No crying na bache. I can't see you cry. ”

Amara said stammering and sobbing in his chest “ i... It's ...... Hu ........ Hur.......... Hurts...... ”

Abhishek caressed her hair. He kissed her head “ aww mela bacha come khana khake dawai khalo dard Chu mantar ho jayega. ”

( Translation : Aww my baby, Come have medicine after dinner then your pain will disappear. )

Anushka entered and Announced “ umm guys dinner is ready. ”

Siddharth asked “ where is Faisu and Jannat ? ”

Anushka told them “ They are waiting for you all at the dining table. ”

Saying this Anushka went.  Abhishek picks Amara in his Arms while Siddharth picks up Vaishnavi in bridal style. They both took them to Dining hall. Abhishek was so busy feeding Amara that he did not realize he was not eating instead Vaishnavi was feeding him along with feeding herself.

Soon they completed the Dinner. When they were done with the dinner. Abhishek realized that he did not eat himself but Vaishnavi fed him. Siddharth took Vaishnavi to Abhishek's room. Riyaz and Anushka slept in Vaishnavi's room and everyone went to sleep in their own room.

Abhishek feeds Amara her medicines. Amara throwed some tantrums but one stern look from Abhishek she quickly ate her medicines. Abhishek took Amara to his own room where Vaishnavi was already resting on his bed. He made Amara lay beside Vaishnavi. He started to leave the room when Vaishnavi interrupted “ where are you going ? ”

Abhishek told her “ To sleep with Siddharth. You must be uncomfortable with me sleeping beside you. ”

Vaishnavi asked him “ What if I need something in the middle of night or Amara wakes up and looks for you? What if she can't see you and starts to cry? Who will come to call you? ”

Abhishek smacked his own head “ ohh yes! I never thought about it. I will sleep on the couch then. ”

Vaishnavi sighed and told him “ You can sleep in bed with us. I am not uncomfortable with you. I trust you with myself. I know you will not do anything without my consent . You are my bestest friend Abhishek. I can never be uncomfortable with you. ”

Abhishek asked her, “ Are you sure ? ”

Vaishnavi widened her eyes and snapped at him “ Dude! I gave you a long speech that I trust you and you can sleep with us in the same bed. you are asking me are you sure ? Go to hell idiot. ”

Abhishek chuckles at her. He slept with them in bed while wrapping his arms around Vaishnavi protectively with Amara in between them.

To be continued ..............

How was the chapter ?
Any suggestions ?
Favourite scene ?
Worst scene ?
Will meet you all in next chapter
Till then bubye take care............
I hope you liked the Chapter..
Vote
Comment
Share
Signing off ✌
Yatika Krishna ( Yati Writes )